Wonderful car
By Keith Lefevre on
2005 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)
I test drove this car, plus the '05 Acura TL, and the '05 Honda Civic Hybrid. I immediately dropped the Civic because I wanted more performance, interior room, and luxury feel. The TL was great! I was close to getting it. What pushed me over the fence to get the Accord instead was it's fuel economy. In the past 5,500 miles, I've averaged 27 city, 39 hwy, and once I even got 48 MPG! I love this car and would recommend it to anybody. The suspension is smooth, yet sporty. The power is awesome. Handling is great. Very quiet ride. All controls are easily reached. Fit and finish are excellent. I even love the color! I would buy this car all over again if I had to.
Favorite Features
The Honda Navi system is phenomenal. It's a bit pricey at $2K, but well worth the investment. Dual climate control is a marriage saver because my wife and I have different views on a comfortable temperature range. :)
Suggested Improvements
Would like to see TPMS, VSA, HIDs, LED tail lamps, Acura's maintenance minder, memory seats & mirrors, spare tire, perforated leather seats, and moonroof.