2005 Honda Accord Consumer Review: this car rocks!!!

2005 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX V-6 Coupe (3.0L V6 6-speed Manual)

this car rocks!!!
By eddie on

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned this car for two months and have yet to see another one. I wanted something fast, comfortable, stylish, and relatively inexpensive that would hold its resale value. I got everything I wanted. The six-speed is very smooth. The build quality is superb. Everything just seems to be so well thought out. You get much more content when you choose 6MT over automatic. 1. Upgrade from 16" to 17" wheels 2. Sport Suspension with tower brace. 3. Perforated leather seats 4. Much better tires. 5. Sound system upgrade from 120W to 180W 6. Intake manifold tuned for better sound above 4500RPM. This car loves the tight twisties but is a business jet on the turnpike at 2500rpm/80mph.

Favorite Features

1. Performance 2. Comfortable Seats 3. Regular Gas 4. Wheels and Tires 5. Exclusivity (Dealer had to import one from Honda dealer 250miles away.) 6. BMW's and Audi's for breakfast. 7. Makes me feel young--sensible mid- life crisis car. 8. No squeaks or rattles. 9. Precise steering

Suggested Improvements

1. Even fatter tires would look better. 2. Louder exhaust (probably would kill ULEV rating though...) 3. "Name" audio system (Bose, etc.) although sound system is pretty good. 4. Standard fog lights.