2005 Honda Accord Consumer Review: The New Accord, 4cyl dohc 5A.

2005 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

The New Accord, 4cyl dohc 5A.
By John Overby on

2005 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The new accord is an amazing vehical. I have the 4cyl 5 speed auto. The one thing I really love is the 5 speed automatic transmission, very intelligent and the extra gear adds to the fuel economy too. I like Lincoln Town cars but the suspension sucks. The Accord is considered a luxury car but has stiff sport suspension which in my opinion is awesome. I drove it across country, North Carolina to Alaska. In the mountains there were curvey roads that suggested 40mph which I easily took at 95 to 100 mph! with ease. I was very impressed. First gear accellerates very fast and easily pulls ahead of all other traffic especially at tolls, my favorite. Steering is tight at 120mph.

Hit the unlock button twice and hold- the windows will roll down. Leave you lights on all the time, they turn off after 15 seconds. 6 disc indash cd changer. Telloscopic, and tilt steering collum. Slide arm rest. Big trunk. BRIGHT high beams. Last and my favorite, i-vtec.

Honestly for the money you can't ask for much more, I am very pleased with my honda, thank you very much honda for a great car.