2005 Honda Accord 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great all around car

2005 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX PZEV Coupe (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Great all around car
By Honda Lover on

2005 Honda Accord EX PZEV 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is an all around great car. I get great gas mileage, and still have a car with enought power to accelerate pass other drivers on the interstate. The leather heated seats, moonroof,6 disc cd player, xm radio, steering wheel audio controls, and six airbags are just some of the perks that are standard in the EX model. I own the coupe model and the majority of my friends are 6ft plus tall. They all fit comfortably in the back seat. Aesthetically the care looks terrific. All in all, a great all-around vehicle.

Favorite Features

The leather heated seats, moonroof, 6 disc cd player, XM radio, steering wheel audio controls, gas mileage, exterior looks, handling, and six airbags.

Suggested Improvements

I think this car should have came with an auxilary input for ipods. Also I wish Honda would make it easier to change the cd player in their cars. The dash kit for a CD player for this car is over $100. So if you are an audiophile and plan to switch your cd player...Don't say I didn't warn you!