Great Sedan!
By DWilson on
2005 Honda Accord EX PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Bought the 2005 Honda Accord in Sept. '04 (right after they came out... I think we were the 1st ones to purchase the '05 at the dealership). Went back and forth between the '04 model and the new '05... I don't care much for the new tail lights on the '05, but some of the improvements they made were worth it. Went from a '02 Chevy Tahoe (V8 engine + 4" lift kit - great SUV, but a gas guzzler!).. cut my gas bill in less than half. My commute to work is 65+ miles one way, so it was a no brainer to downsize. The Accord is a super car! Fits our family of 4 (with a car seat) perfectly and I love driving it! It's stylish, powerful, economical and the interior is top notch!
Favorite Features
LED controls/instrument panel, sunroof, 6-CD changer & stereo, gas mileage, trunk space, leg room, cup holders, sunglass holder compartment, side-curtain airbags, 16" alloy wheels, driving smoothness & handling, remote key, feature of holding down the unlock button and all the windows roll down.
Suggested Improvements
The tail lights on the '05 model are kind of ugly; like the '04 much better. A bit noisy driving on a rough surface. Wish the doors locked automatically when car starts.