2005 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Reliability & joy

2005 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Reliability & joy
By Super auto on

2005 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

I have driven this auto for 46,000 moles with most of it in town but have two trips of over 2,000 mile each time from here to Galvestan, Texas. On each trip to Galvestan I usually drove at 70-80 mph . The car holds road excellent and still has power to pass in excess of this speed when necessary. I had trouble with a humming noise while driving. Had installed a canceling kit which cost me $600 on August 2008. I've had no mechanical problems or body work done. I am keeping written evidence of purchases of gas for the past 12,000 miles and getting about 36 mpg on highway and 25-30 in town. I wish Honda still made Accord Hybrids. Over all I have not owned a better car than this one!

Power, riding comfort, miles per gallon of gas and overall satisfaction of ownership.

Passenger electrical seat adjustment and back-up related noise activator and sight. Side mirror addition to eliminate blind spots.