2005 Honda Accord Consumer Review: I like it a lot

2005 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

I like it a lot
By Jake on

2005 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I was actually in the market for a Mazda3, but the Mazda dealerships must think that they have a gold mine because they were not giving me anywhere near my trade-in value that Honda gave me (Almost $3000 more)! I wasn't even considering the Honda until my wife told me how much she enjoyed hers from a few years back so I figured I'd take one out for a spin. Boy was I surprised! The car was a lot peppier than the Mazda3 and I liked the feel of the cockpit much better. I actually drove the V6 auto, but I like the 4cyl 5 spd much better. The shifts are smooth and the engine just keeps climbing.All in all, this is a great little car and I am very happy with it!

Cockpit layout, nice power with great fuel efficiency. Comfortable seats.Telescoping steering wheel, handling,acceleration. It's just fun to drive and I'm always looking for reaons to drive somewhere in it.

I would like to have a rear wiper on the car. I'm so used to having one on my SUV.