2005 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Honda quality all the way

2005 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Leather)

Honda quality all the way
By cyoung6 on

2005 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this car about 2.5 years ago with about 97K on it. It appeared to be highway miles and I believed in Honda quality so I purchased it. Extremely reliable and has had nothing but general maintenance done...I even skimp on this and the car is working great. It now has 160K. After reading other reviews, Im thinking I will just keep it until it needs a new engine or something so major. Only issue I have currently is a rusty squeak/grind from the lower steering column and under the body when I stop from moving and take off. Ive taken it to the shop twice and they cant find anything wrong, so I will just keep driving....

Love the interior dashboard design Mileage is always over 30mpg per tank Has the LATCH system for car seats in the rear The tail light design is cooler in the 05 model as opposed to the 03 and 04.

Sometimes my automatic window stops half way up and goes back down-so minor Lots of annoying rattles and road noise