Honda Lifer. Buy a Honda!
By luvmytwins1 on
2005 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Purchased car new, now has 111,000mi w/no problems. It has plenty of room, as much if not more than a SUV & very comfortable for long travel w/plenty of leg room in front seats or back. We had twins after we bought the car & it fits both car seats w/a small amount of room for someone in the middle. When our family doubled I thought we would buy something bigger & safer but quickly found out we had already purchased the car that fits everything x2, and a safe car. It's a smooth ride & very quite w/great handling. We travel once a month to see our family about 130mi away. I've never gotten out of this car & felt like I'd been driving for 2hrs. I would only sell this car for another Honda!
Favorite Features
Comfort, room for cargo, and spacey for a family of four. Good gas mileage and great for long travel. Nice plush seating and great handling.
Suggested Improvements
At night other cars flash their brights, acting as if I have my lights on, which sounds like a benefit but can be quite annoying and blinding after the first few times. It has a place in the back seat that allows you to get to the trunk but the seats don't fold down so if you're wanting anything out of the trunk it's impossible to get to it, if driving.