2005 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Honda Converts!

2005 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

Honda Converts!
By RolTra on

2005 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Having ownen 8 cars with the time span of 10 years, I feel a bit experienced on what the middle class car lover would want in their next investment. Toyota always one step ahead, be it in styling, or toys, this year I was I was attracted to the Honda products and after test driving the Accord, was convinced the 2dr, roomy, sport yet elegant design was ALL me! This car has bought me over, and depending on long term performance and quality, I belive I am now a loyal consumer of Honda.

I am most impressed with the handling of the car. Other favorites inlude, standard features such as; power sun roof, and the storage capabilities.

The cars door locks should lock automatically after the vehicle is placed in drive and is in motion. All windows should include one touch accessibility. Lights should automatically turn on/off with light sensor. Fog lamps should be Standard (one feature Toyota provides) i.e. Scion anyone?.