2005 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Honda Accord EX v-6 Coupe w/na

2005 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

Honda Accord EX v-6 Coupe w/navi
By Ryan on

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car! i am very happy with my purchase. I looked at the nissan altima, 350z, mustang gt, and knew this was it. i traded in a 01 mustang gt conv. I am very happy with my decision. Its almost as fast as my mustang, handles very well, and looks great. I love the sunroof and the navi. The design is great. Gas mileage is a bit disappointing. right now im averaging 18.2 mpg but i have been doing a lot of sitting and driving through neighborhoods looking for homes. I also i live in Phoenix so you need to use the dual zone climate control a lot(110 today)! This car is very smooth and fast. I got a ticket on the way home from the dealership (70 in a 55 on the fwy). GREAT CAR!

I love the Nav system! Its more functional and helpful than you think. xm radio is great, and i LOVE the sunroof. Auto trans is perfect, i wanted the 6spd but ended up getting the auto for the color and the in stock availability. Dual zone AC is very nice. Feels luxurious and sporty.

I am a little displeased about gas. my mustang got 19/20 with mostly fwy driving. was hoping for a lil more on the honda. I could not be happier with this car though. why spend $10k more for a luxury car such as a g35 coupe, or a sports 350z. miss my mustang but the honda is making me soon forget :)