Converted Honda fan
By Jeffislouie on
2005 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I've never owned a Honda before this. My previous cars were all fast, fun and sporty. When my last car began having serious problems, I decided to take a look at the Accord. The 4 cylinder model isn't a road racer, but I've found that this car as a whole is one of the finest overall I have ever driven. Agile, light, and confortable, my problem free Accord has been nothing short of trustworthy, fun, frugal, and perfect. Would I like a big horsepower car? Sure. Would I give up my Accord in a Chicago winter? Nope. I'm keeping mine for a long time. This will eventually become my winter car that I will use to supplement the sports car. Even still, my Accord drives great and is perfect.
Favorite Features
The features are great: this car comes with pretty much every feature a car needs. The ride is comfortable for long stints or short trips. The steering is direct and the car is well balanced. Overall, there is a reason this thing makes Car & Drivers top 10 list so consistently.
Suggested Improvements
The interior seat fabric is like a lint brush and is hard to keep perfect. The upside is the comfort and 'plush' feeling the seats give. I'd love a more powerful engine, but the ride is so good, I'd probably never unleash the power. This is a great car to drive at a relaxed pace.