2005 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Best Drive Yet!

2005 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Best Drive Yet!
By driver_51 on

2005 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Considering that this is my favorite car owned to date, Tenth on my list. I love to drive her daily. Second on my list is 2003 Nissan Maxima SE that was totaled prior to purchasing the Accord as a daily driver but it has out-performed everything else I have driven, I know first hand the weakness of Honda' and addressed them after purchasing the car new, Brembo Sport rotors combined with Ceramic Pads makes the brakes grab when needed, coilovers and a thicker sway bar make her handle like a dream on tight turns and Bridgestone Potenzas hold her glued to the pavement. I am a true driver that takes hold of all of Honda technology, no complaints after five years.

Comfortable seats, roomy design, ease of controls i.e. steering, radio, cruise. Love all the neat features, window roll down, LED night light, illuminated ignition switch, XM radio.

Like the Civic SI (Mugen Edition), build a sportier Accord, either coupe or sedan, America has a great romance with their cars, people will pay for it, I would!