2005 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Nice Ride!
By Lex on 03/22/05 13:37 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The vehicle is HOT! Before buying, I drove the Maxima & TL; I bought the Accord (Red): no premium on price or gas, and not costly to maintain. I trust Honda; this is my 6th. I did not like the redesign at first until I saw the 6 spd with the 17 inch sport wheels. People stare with envy: I like that!

WOW what a car
By Carlos on 03/21/05 13:49 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather and Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've been a Toyota Guy my whole life and I must say, this Accord blows my Toyota Camery Solara away. The wheel feel as well as the interior are far superior. I couldn't be happier with my purchase

A must buy
By Satisfied on 03/19/05 07:28 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

A great investment in terms of resale value, reliability, luxury, and sporty.

Great Vehicle!!!
By J.A. on 03/19/05 07:17 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The EX V6 4dr sedan provides great comfort, performance and value in gasusage. It is a sleek, powerful vehicle that hugs the road and seems to minimize bumps. Handling, speed to merge/pass and noise are just a few factors where this auto excels. This car will take you there faster, quieter and smoother and so much so that one needs to either set the cruise control or keep a close eye on the speedometer as you will get ticketed by unknowingly speeding!

I like it a lot
By Jake on 03/14/05 12:33 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I was actually in the market for a Mazda3, but the Mazda dealerships must think that they have a gold mine because they were not giving me anywhere near my trade-in value that Honda gave me (Almost $3000 more)! I wasn't even considering the Honda until my wife told me how much she enjoyed hers from a few years back so I figured I'd take one out for a spin. Boy was I surprised! The car was a lot peppier than the Mazda3 and I liked the feel of the cockpit much better. I actually drove the V6 auto, but I like the 4cyl 5 spd much better. The shifts are smooth and the engine just keeps climbing.All in all, this is a great little car and I am very happy with it!

"The car that nobody wants"
By Warney on 03/08/05 00:08 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the 2005 Accord LX Coupe 2.4l equipped with the 5-speed manual transmission, "the car that nobody wants" according to multiple dealers I visited. I am 6'5" and 220 lbs and can't fit in an EX, the sunroof scrapes my head. Plenty of headroom in the LX. Tilt/telescopic wheel with lighted controls is great! Ordering a car from Honda is not easy, don't believe the brochures on color choice. For $18,325 I got a safe car that will last a long time, offers a good balance of power, sportiness, quality, roominess, and economy. Car is incredibly quiet and I expect many years of trouble free service from it. Many thoughtful features with intuitive operation and flawless performance.

The New Accord, 4cyl dohc 5A.
By John Overby on 03/03/05 04:28 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The new accord is an amazing vehical. I have the 4cyl 5 speed auto. The one thing I really love is the 5 speed automatic transmission, very intelligent and the extra gear adds to the fuel economy too. I like Lincoln Town cars but the suspension sucks. The Accord is considered a luxury car but has stiff sport suspension which in my opinion is awesome. I drove it across country, North Carolina to Alaska. In the mountains there were curvey roads that suggested 40mph which I easily took at 95 to 100 mph! with ease. I was very impressed. First gear accellerates very fast and easily pulls ahead of all other traffic especially at tolls, my favorite. Steering is tight at 120mph.

Accord Review
By Alejandro on 03/02/05 16:48 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

One of the best cars on the road. Can not say anything bad about it. Smooth fast fun and reliable at the same time

7.5
By babak khoda on 02/27/05 22:20 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

its a great car for an older person trying to look young, but for an enthusaist it falls short when it comes to proformance. the car doesnt bring the driver confidence and mores has really bad understeer when cornering hard. the car is fast though, in a srait line its a lot of fun but arounds turns im constantly afraid i might understeer and crash. the interior is nice and so is the outside.

Sports car in disguise.
By Stealth on 02/18/05 22:26 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After months of wandering car lots, we finally got serious, drove cars, and talked prices. We liked the styling and performance of the Infiniti G35 Coupe, but the back seat was unbearable (crooked neck and head banging on the glass) and the price was intimidating. A test of the Acura TSX was quite pleasing, but it was a 4-door (less "sporty"), and was going to cost $2-3K more than the Accord Coupe. The 6-speed we loved in the TSX also comes in the Accord V6 Coupe, which offered more power and performance for less money. There is slightly less rear-seat headroom, but enough for us (5'11"). Cars we didn't drive: A4 V6, BMW 325 - too costly; RX8, Maxima, Subaru - styling; Camry - handling.