2005 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
great ride
By John from NJ on 04/16/05 23:16 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I fell in love with this car when I test drove it. I compares favorable with a BMW 325 with a lot more for a much lower price. The NAV and the XM radio are really to fun and have a huge "Wow!" factor. Handling is nimble and there's all the power you could want. This is a fun car

Ex 6 cyl
By Mark on 04/13/05 18:48 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned 5 Hondas since 1999. I typically trade every year but I decided to keep this one. I like the power of the 6 cyl engine and still average 30 mpg. The seats are very comfortable and the car has a quite ride.

One of the Best
By Jerry S. on 04/06/05 15:47 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've had this car for only 1 week now and if it's possible to love a piece of metal, then I must admit, I love this car. I find it to be a really fun car to drive, plently of pep (for 4 cyls.) and extremely comfortable and responsive. I would unhesitatingly reccomend it to anyone who want a quality car at a resonable price.

My New '05 Accord Coupe EX V6 6sp
By DJ on 04/02/05 22:04 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my review of my new '05 Honda Accord Coupe in the EX V6 6 speed variant. FYI, I am an aerospace engineer, so I do look closely. I didn't even do a test drive for 2 reasons,first they didn't have a 6 speed on the lot then and I had recently sold my 2000 Integra GS-R and knew the quality I was looking for. I might add, if Acura would have put a 6 cylinder in the Integra I would have kept it, but ... I purchased the Sapphire Blue sight unseen but from the brochure and was very happy when it showed up at the dealer. The color was brilliant in the sunlight with a mild metallic sparkle, the color/paint was consistent over the contours and body seams.

My 05
By Dengben on 04/02/05 08:29 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I last owned a 1990 honda accord and loved it.But my 05 accord is nothing like the 90,the motor and transmition are the smoothiest i have ever seen the interior is quiet and comfortable the XM satelite radio was a nice addition

fun and power in one package
By street rod on 03/29/05 16:03 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

this vehicle is used as a daily driver and performs to every expectation i had for it. plenty of power when needed and a quiet comfortable ride when going for extended distances. could not expect more from a car- has also been extremely reliable.

All I can say is "It's A Honda"
By James on 03/27/05 15:29 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I really thought hard about which car would be good for my wife and I. We both agreed that the Accord was the one for us. Not only is this a great car but it's so comfortable for long trips. It's fast and so stylish. It's everything a car should be. It's a very dependable car. After having 1 Hondas we did think we should look at may another car and maybe give it a chance; but after all the great years with no problems we just had to tun around and get one more!!

2nd honda & I LOVE IT
By Shana on 03/27/05 11:52 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car ~ i had a 94 accord before this one and i needed to get another one ~ ive had no problems with the car since i got it ~ great to drive ~ looks great to!

2 years. 3 transmissions
By eaglesontheroad on 03/26/05 13:05 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

the transmissions on theses cars have been recalled for defects, i am on my third in two years, they seem to last about 20000 miles. save yourself the hassles and get something else.

V6 Accord
By jhagler on 03/22/05 22:49 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Accord in 3 years and not my last. It's the best mix of sports car, economy car, and luxury car. Car is a little costly, but fun to drive. V6 has great response. very fast. great sound system ... love it