Used 2005 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

The best of 7 Hondas I've owned
By Mike

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

As a proud owner of mnay Honda's, I have worked my way up from a CVCC to the Accord EX V6. The car handles suberb, great power, acceleration and fun to drive.

Comfort, speed

Mick's Accord
By mick1840

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have driven Cadillacs most of my life. I gave up on GM so I went to the Honda. The performance of the Honda Accord is excellent. Little or no problems. I have driven the Honda Accord for a year now. It is everything I want in an automobile.

I really like the radio and CD.

Doors automatly lock when put in gear, lights turn on when motor is started.

Best yet
By s.a.

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned quite a few cars and until now, with the exception of a VW beetle in the 70's (forgive me; it was the time) I had always bought American made, and always had issues before long. When my son was eighteen and bought his first car, he bought a four door, four cylinder Accord. While nice looking, reliable and easy on insurance esp with a teenager at the wheel, it didn't seem to have that extra kick. So last year when I needed to decide something about a vehicle, I saw an ad for the 2dr coupe and well, it is sitting in my garage now. Black with black leather and maxed out with the 6 cylinder engine, I haven't had so much fun driving ever. I LOVE THIS CAR. and so will you.

The CD changer, the navi system, the shortcuts to open the gas and trunk, trunk size, ease of maintaining everything, looks I get when driving slow in town- very nice...and I love to shift and get it on the interstate and go... no ticket yet...cross those fingers...lol

What a great car
By Lazonni Gates

2005 Honda Accord Coupe LX Special Edition V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is really a wonderful car. It performs exceptionally, low maintenance, sleek lines.. and a tremendous CD/stereo

6 disc CD/Stereo, performance

More rear cabin space. This model is a bit smaller inside than in comparison to the 2002 Accord coupe

Leaks and squeaks
By DrivenMad

2005 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I thought this was my dream car but now I guess the honeymoon is over. I have put 600 very carful miles on this thing and already the rattles and squeaks are starting. A big let down was the tranny started leaking bright red fluid on my garage floor. I had believed that the previous years (98- 02) transmission problems would have been long gone but apparently not.

Controls work well, interior lighting.

Seats that don't hurt to ride in them, auto door locks(Camry) Daytime running lights (camry)