2005 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Takes a lickin'
By Amethyst on 05/25/06 21:46 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

and keeps on tickin'! Two people have run into me with my '05 Accord, and I have walked away fine. I couldn't imagine not having the side airbags. The car has been a pleasure to have, and I will continue to purchase Hondas.

best car ever
By love4car on 05/03/06 23:58 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My 2005 Honda Accord is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. The Honda Accord EX-V6 with leather is more than just a car. No words could explain the Accord. All I can say is drive one. I'm not a big fan of imports but i test drove just about everything before i purchased my Accord and i never ever even considered purchasing one but I was there so i said let me drive it... SOLD!

2005 Honda Accord Review
By tnhldr on 04/27/06 13:57 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great car for the money. Excellent gas mileage: St. Louis to Chicago on a half of tank of gas. Excellent cruise control features make Accord very efficient

Great car
By Ruben on 04/20/06 18:16 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This a great car for every day needs. Good relibility and build quality.

05 Accord Lx 4-cyl
By Jessica Mayer on 03/31/06 16:03 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Looks really dressed up after the purchase of 17 inch wheels to get rid of factory wheel covers, tinted windows, and spoiler added. To be a 4cyl automatic, car doesn't do bad in the city, real well on highway, very stable at above posted speed limits. No complaints from this car, only reg maintenance, oil changes etc, no problems, avg 25 city, have gotten 36 on highway.

05 accord
By rrm1946 on 03/31/06 04:01 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Excellent vehicle for the price no returns to dealer for repairs after 1 year of ownership. Highly recommended for a midsize sedan. Too many buttons which are clustered together and distracting for the driver to use. Excellent performance from the 4cyl. version no need for the larger V-6. As expected Honda continues to improve there product instead of changes for the sake of change. Over all I highly recommend the Accord for value and retention of resale value.

Touring Sedan
By Chris on 03/20/06 09:38 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

A thinking man's touring sedan. Excellent handling and road feel, along with excellent high speed stability. A lot of car for the money...value.

Great Value!!!
By Honda Accord on 03/10/06 19:05 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great handling, 30 mpg highway, 25 in town. I love the ride and all the goodies included with the car. Dealer service has been great. For what I consider a compromise semi-economy car, this was a good buy. A very good all around sedan. It gives you a sporty feel in a family sedan. Very pleased with this purchase.

Love my new Honda with a caveat
By Pat on 03/02/06 11:07 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My Honda has wonderful performance and power to pass the slowpokes but I have to say I am somewhat disappointed in the gas mileage I get in city driving. I average about 22mpg in the city and I do mostly city driving.I suppose for a V-6 that is pretty good but I was hoping to get closer to 25mpg in the city.The main thing was getting used to the brakes, they are quite sensitive to the slightest touch. The other thing is when you pull into the garage and are trying to coast in, the engine sometimes shuts off on you and you have to come up on the brake to get all the way in without stopping short.Other than that it is luxury plus! My friends are jealous!

Third and Counting
By Dawuud on 02/15/06 15:14 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Accord and the third Accord I love. I gave up the last one with 194,000 miles and it now has over 250,000. After a brief stint with a '94 Acura, I'm back with the Accord and it's a wonderful car to drive. It's very comfortable and the heated seats are great this time of year. Driving up a mountain was easy the one time I did. The car has very good road manners and the steering is much better than I thought. The power is more than sufficient for everyday driving and if you don't watch yourself you can drift into speeds that get you the ticket I got 2 months ago.