2005 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews 7

2005 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Love This Car
By D.R. on 05/09/05 23:35 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Was trying to decide between the Camry and the Accord. The Accord has so much style; a beautiful car and sporty (if you're not looking for the family thing). It's got a lot more power than expected from the 4 cyl and the handling is really nice. Much more sporty handling than the Camry. The exterior is beautiful, with a luxury look much like the Benz, and the controls are all conveniently placed. I drive it sometimes just for fun.

Terrific so far
By Ed on 05/09/05 05:20 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather and Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Japanese car. So far, I am really enjoying it. I bought it for the safety (front, side, and side curtain airbags and a good structure), the comfort, and the gas mileage. I was used to a gas-guzzling Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, and the Honda is head and shoulders better in all categories. It's smooth, quiet, gets great gas mileage (30 MPG so far).

Excellent transportation
By Walter Krauss on 05/07/05 08:19 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

What a joy to drive! Seats are comfortable, plenty of pep, excellent braking, very good gas mileage, and the car gets many comments for it's looks.

Quick and Fun
By Mike on 05/02/05 18:21 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The vehicle is sporty for a Honda Coupe as it is matched with the 240 HP and the 6 speed manual along with a modification of the suspension. However, gas mileage is not terribly good, although for long trips in the sixth gear, you can actually get close to the high 20's MPG. Vehicle is fun to drive. I wanted a NAV package with the vehicle but could not find one. Vehicle has potential for a popular sports coupe if it had more HP and torque.

Good show!
By J Baker on 05/01/05 18:47 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Enjoy driving on the highway. Has good response when needed, and handles well except with wind conditions.

Great Overall
By Jeff from S.R on 04/30/05 08:26 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

A really great car overall. It could use about 25 more horsepower. Its very quick at 240hp, but it would be a beast at 265hp. Good thing we can add on after market intakes and exhusts. I definatly recommend geting the Honda Factory Performance Suspesion. The ride is so much tighter and the slight drop really makes the car look awesome. If you have the extra cash i'd get the Aero Packeage as well. As a whole the car is an Excellent choice.

fun car to drive
By gf on 04/23/05 23:18 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I had a 92 honda accord and loved it, it was reliable and fun to drive, when looking for a new car I knew I had to get another honda. I got my first speeding ticket with this car, (I couldn't feel the speed) I got used to the 130 hp. going 90 in this new car felt as if i was going 65 in my old car.. I was impressed with the power, acceleration and handling..

Most practical sport coupe!
By Brian P. on 04/21/05 10:55 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am amazed with the practicality of the Accord! It has the best of both worlds: It is definitely fast, handles very well, and has a tight ride; on the other hand, it has ample back seat room, a cavernous trunk, and features normally found on more luxury models. I was originally looking at the Infiniti G35 but decided the extra ponies wasn't worth having back seat passengers hit their heads on the back windshield. The Accord is almost as fast while offering a lot more comfort. You really can't go wrong with this car!

Superior economy car!
By cavemanf16 on 04/20/05 16:24 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased the brand-spankin' new LX Special Edition Coupe model w/ standard transmission yesterday. It is a true pleasure to drive compared to my previous Honda Civic EX. I like it even better than my wife's 2003 1.8T Jetta despite the slightly less overall HP at my disposal. The interior has all the little tweaks to it that were missing or non-existent on my Civic, and I don't think I'll be longing for a different car when this lease is up. The Accord is an EXCELLENT car for the price, performance, features, and most importantly: impeccable quality.

Honda Mussle car
By gonpetiya on 04/16/05 23:24 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Nice peformance. hugs the road nicel unlike the 2002 accord. Good handling and good power.