Used 2005 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2005 Honda Accord Coupe

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

So glad I went with this car
By barakutha

2005 Honda Accord Coupe LX Special Edition V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After driving a Honda Civic for the past 7years, it was time to upgrade to its bigger brother. The engine on this car is AMAZING. Either starting at a red light, or passing on the highway, you always have more than adequate power.

Favorite Features

6cd changer, moonroof, v6 engine.

Suggested Improvements

The car sits a little high for a sporty coupe. Maybe Honda should consider a slight drop in its factory suspension.

This is a short one
By Tim27

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Basically I got the car in June brand new and I love it. Incredibly fun to drive. Great pick up. Everything about the car is amazing EXCEPT one thing I have noticed...there is a wicked blind spot to your back left. Other than that, I have nothing but great things to say about this car.

Favorite Features

The v6 engine has great pickup and the acceleration from 60-100 is phenominal...and the car just looks beautiful...its a streamlined sports car...period

Suggested Improvements

If there was something to be done about the blind spot...that would be great, and the navigation system doesnt have a few roads...AND if there is any large construction(like the big dig in Boston) it doesnt have that either...

Refined I4
By jr

2005 Honda Accord Coupe LX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The I4 engine is smooth and quiet and the automatic transmission shifts smoothly. The interior design is top notch. The cd player is surprisingly good. There is lots of interior storage. The cloth interior is one of the best ones I've ever seen. The wheels are very nice looking. The EPA gas mileage ratings are pretty low this car is capable of 38 MPG on the highway and upper 20s around town. For the price it's a really good value.

Favorite Features

Keyless remote built into the key. Love the look of the alloy wheels. The seats are very comfortable.

Suggested Improvements

Better cabin insulation and better interior build quality (too many creaks and rattles).

The best of 7 Hondas I've owned
By Mike

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

As a proud owner of mnay Honda's, I have worked my way up from a CVCC to the Accord EX V6. The car handles suberb, great power, acceleration and fun to drive.

Favorite Features

Comfort, speed

Mick's Accord
By mick1840

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have driven Cadillacs most of my life. I gave up on GM so I went to the Honda. The performance of the Honda Accord is excellent. Little or no problems. I have driven the Honda Accord for a year now. It is everything I want in an automobile.

Favorite Features

I really like the radio and CD.

Suggested Improvements

Doors automatly lock when put in gear, lights turn on when motor is started.