2005 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews 60

2005 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
What a car
By Ddavis on 10/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Own an '02 Accord which is an outstanding car. Just bought and '05 for my wife and am very impressed on Honda's improvements to an outstanding '02 design. I'm a hard grader not believing something can get all "10's" but this car is outstanding. Bigger and quieter engine, better mileage, very comfortable interior, repositioning of gauges and displays which shows they are continually listening to customers driver comments. The XM radio is an outstanding feature. Can't say enough good things about this car. Looked at many competitiors vehicles as we wanted the best value for our money and a car we can continually rely on. This is it. Check out the '05, you'll be impressed.

Good but square!
By DCLOLLY on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Like the overall body styling but, the rear lights are ugly (sad face look). Would like better color choices, the blue is too flashy and other choices are not very appealing.

Great Car
By ekikp2 on 09/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Was very impressed with the power for the 240hp engine and the ride is Honda. Gas mileage is good and after owning a 330 Beamer this car is alomost as good. FWD has some steering torque but nav system is great.

Best Accord yet!!!
By Rio on 09/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought 2005 accord 2 weeks ago and i'm very happy. I really enjoy driving it. I have owned a lot of diferent cars and this car is just amazing.I Wonder how Honda makes profit on this car with all the standard equipment. I love he interior, it looks great. I recommend this car to everybody that are uncertain, test drive one and you will see for your self. Thank you Honda for a great car.

2005 Accord
By Lori G on 09/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome Car!!!!!! Great handling. Very stylish and oh so much power!