Used 2005 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

I like it...
By Ree

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased my second Honda Accord. The first was a 1997 LX sedan, the second was this 2005 EX coupe. The style is great -- very sporty, with all the features of an Acura TL, but with a much lower price tag. This car is sleek, and gets much attention as I'm driving. It's easy to handle and has great acceleration. I'm glad I chose to stick with the Honda Accord.

Sunroof, XM satellite radio, heated seats, 6-disc CD changer.

1-The interior panels s/b more durable. I have many scratches on the panel when I try to insert my key (and miss) & also on the floor panel, when I get into the car. 2-The '97 Accord had auto locks--this one doesn't! 3- The dash s/b adjusted. I can barely see over it & the seat's at its highest!

Fast and Reliable
By Phillygyrl

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I got a GREAT deal on a fully loaded EX-V6 coupe ($23.6k) so I can't complain. It's a fast, reliable car for the price. Honda always has the reliable title attached so I havent been dissapointed yet!

love the way the V-6 kicks in when I press the gas. Has a luxury feel but the technical gadets arent too over the top. Roomy front and back.

Have the remote that lets down the power windows put them back up too! Make the stick less expensive than the automatic. a couple more standard features would be nice. Maybe that's why I got a steal on the price!

john henry
By john henry

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Tough decison: Accord vs. Subaru Legacy. I won! I chose the Accord Coupe, EX V-6 coupe. What a car! One word: graceful! OK, two words, comfort too. Beats out my past cars: Volvo, Mini-Cooper, VW Jetta, MGB and Ford Explorer. Gotta be best car under $30,000. Very pleased buying this car. I love this car!

Progression of power, especially when "needed." Leather seats and they're heated. Dual climate control. Styling, particularly interior. XM radio is great.

Passenger seat needs somethng like 150 lbs to lock into position. I'm single! Maybe, just maybe less road noise.

Swell Choice - better than a Toyota
By TexasEngineer

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Honda is the best choice in vehicles, I own (4) of them now. I own (3) 4-door Sedan Accords for the family, and wanted a Coupe for myself. The 4- cylinder is a great choice – as smooth and quiet as a sewing machine, with still with plenty of power for a car this size. Incredible mileage – 35 MPG on the highway, and 29-30 MPG to and from work. Transmission (5 speed auto) shifting is silky smooth, and engine speed at 60mph runs effortlessly at 1900 rpm’s.

Driver and passenger seating very comfortable. Lumbar support for driver very effective. Fit and finish are excellent throughout, and the optional spoiler adds an even sportier touch to an already smooth exterior.

Road/tire noise more pronounced than the Camry, and the ride is not quite as soft. The Honda coupe is the better choice for those seeking a comfortable ride and responsive handling however. The Toyota has that larger car, ‘land- barge’ ride coupe-seeking folks want to avoid.

WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING BUT A HONDA!
By ally baltz

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It is very comfortable and has plenty of room. Has the get up and go when you want it. Great buy for the money and very reliable. I test drove many cars in the same class and nothing compares to it. I give it an A+.

I love the radio controls on the steering wheel,And the whole look of the interior.