2005 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
AMAZING CAR!
By MJC1Esq on 10/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Amazing automobile. Great family car. Fun to drive. An all around perfect automobile.

Accord vs. Altima
By dvdirv on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was prepared to replace my 2003 Altima with a 2005 model until I checked prices. The Altima starts with a low base price than you need to add options. When I was finished adding options, the Accord was about $1000 less than the Altima. With the higher resale of the Accord, the purchasing decision was a no-brainer.

My Accord
By Rajamuda on 10/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Fun to drive! Its very responsive. The handling is superb. For a coupe, it has a nice trunk space. If you worry about being generic, this is not one of them.

Honda Always Good
By Peco Joe on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned other Honda's before and had very good service and resale value. The new 2005 Accord is fully loaded and a good value for your money. While I tested over six other brands, I still came out better all around purchasing the Honda.This car (in my book) rides great, has clean design, good gas mileage, good performance and fine quality. A Honda is a Honda.

The Best
By JWskier@aol.com on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The greatest car on the market. Totally smokes the Altima, Camery, mazda6, and the Passat in handling and comfort.

Overall
By Hondav603 on 10/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Overall it's a damn good car.

2005 red Accord V6 coupe
By David H. Smith on 10/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the first Honda I have owned or leased. I traded in a 2002 Corvette and I couldn't be happier. The V6 engine is very quick and by adding items such as rear spoiler, tinted windows, fog lights and 17" wheels, the Accord handles much like the 'vette for a lot less money.

HONDA V6 W/NAV
By TONY O on 10/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

GREAT CAR GOOD PICKUP EXCELENT BUY

THIS ACCORD IS A JOY TO DRIVE
By harchie on 10/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I'VE DRIVEN TRUCKS FOR THE LAST 25 YRS,SO IN RETIRING I WANTED A SMALL RELIABLE CAR AND THIS IS THE ONE TO HAVE . I'M SO SATISFIED WITH JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT I PLAN ON KEEPING IT FOR A LONG TIME THE 4 CYLINDER 24 VALVE IMPRESSES ME FOR IT'S PICKUP,QUIETNESS AND SMOOTH AUTOSHIFTING

Dependable, enjoyable and quick
By ODS on 10/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I truly enjoy my new Honda Accord Coupe. My last Honda was a 1998 Honda Accord Sedan (4 cyl), Wow what adifference. It has jumped 10 years ahead in style and performance. This is an exceptional car for the price. I am well pleased.