Used 2005 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2005 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Honda Accord - I love mine
By Michele

2005 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car made me a more comfortable driver. I am no longer scared of not finding my way. The GPS is a great help and I totally reccomend it for anyone who is geographicly disabled. The car is comfortable and easy to care for. It has all of the expensive features, and not too expensive to fill up at the gas pump. I think there is a new hybrid for this car if one is looking for more fuel economy.

Favorite Features

Global Positioning System... it gets me everywhere I want to go. XM Radio, the Sun Roof, and the heated seats are great

Suggested Improvements

More cup holders and places to put small items

best kept coupe secret...........
By ezshift5

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Clutch, 6MT and steering work surprisingly well together. White reflects the hot sun enabling the dual zone ac to perform extremely well. This car was $600 more than the 2000 Toyota Solara SE-V6 5-speed stick new 5/2000. Plus this car has moonroof, TCS, EBD, tilt/telecope, leather, map lites, 6- disc in-dash + XM Satellite Radio. Even has remote entry, seatback map pockets and 215/50 series 17-inch alloys. First fillup (after dealer "full tank of fuel" corrected by author) in mixed city/highway = 27.7. I went from a Supra Turbo to the Solara and never stopped grousing about the difference in the performance envelope. The Honda 6MT has better all arounds numbers than the 1989 Supra Turbo.

Favorite Features

engine, 6MT, easy-light-smooth- vibrationless clutch engagement, fuel efficiency, light color leather interior availability, precise steering inputs (2.75 lock to lock)

Suggested Improvements

my great old cassette collection went to my old college roommate who needed the fuel efficiency of the V-6 Solara. That, plus the great price I laid on him. So my only grouse is: NO cassette capability.....yeah, I know I can put one in...blah, blah, blah...........

Just Smilin'
By Top Notch

2005 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Sprung for an LX 4cyl auto today. Drove everything in the segment - just a fine car and am enjoying the hell out of my decision. Great stuff. BTW, anyone in Denver looking for the best dealership around, hit Ralph Schomp in Littleton. No BS, even gave $700 over book for the trade. Will have the car for years, and know I'll be happy with it.

Favorite Features

Perfect commuter car, babyseat- ability, great space for a 6'3" guy like me - no small compliment in this market.

Suggested Improvements

Hope it can cruise all day at 100 on the way to Moab.....;-)

Happy
By albert

2005 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

I had a 2003 Honda Accord EX, but for the deal I got, it was worth it to tradeup. I am very happy with the Hybrid. While I just got it, milage is still better than previous Honda. It should improve substantially as I increase it's use.

Favorite Features

Electruc power steering is very good. Handles and rides quite well. It every bit as powerful as previous Honda

Suggested Improvements

The lack of a real spare tire is worrisome. It only has equipment to fix a flat tire due to nail or similar problem. Nothing for a blowout.

I love it
By Ashlyn

2005 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love the car I just got. It's so nice inside. I love the leather. I would recommend it to others. It drives so smooth and is just wonderful!

Favorite Features

I love the seat warmers, leather seats, sunroof, bright dash board at night!