Used 2005 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 602 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2005 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

worth the wait
By satutoring

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just picked up my Accord yesterday and I am very happy with my choice. I had owned a Subaru WRX and was going to get another Subaru, but for the value, features, performance and reliability, you just can't beat the Accord. I got a great deal on an 05 with nav (it was the last one at this particular dealership) and it was a great snag. I'll miss the AWD of the Subaru but I'm glad I chose the V6 over the turbo 4.

V6 and nav of course!

Auto dimming mirror, remote for the radio

Worth every penny
By Chief&Jay

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car is exactly what we were looking for in a mid size sedan. It has enough room for passengers, all of the stuff for us techno geeks, some luxury, the power, efficiency, build quality, and residuals that we were looking for.

The Navigation System is worth every penny, especially with its voice recognition feature. Also, auto down windows from the keyless when walking up to the car is great for very hot days. Very good ownership experience from Honda and our dealer.

Honda is chintzy on interior color choices. I also wish out car had VSA and auto dim mirror. Also, the navigation needs more capability in providing routing choices when calculating a route.

Great car
By indyfan

2005 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought my Honda in June 05. Great car in every way. I've read where people have been complaining about the rear end looks. The performance of the car totally outweighs the looks of the rear end I don't think the rear is that bad in the first place. I've seen a million cars that look "as bad" or worse. And to tell you the truth, I have seen spy shots of the future Accord rear end and I think this model is better looking. This car is GREAT. Buy one today.

power, xmradio, enterior layout

none

Good, powerful, fun car
By Ami in Chicago

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Having good experience with my old '95 Accord EX V6 which I still happily own, I have to admit this car is so much SMOOTHER to drive, especially the transmission shifting. Very powerful, MUCH quieter than my old Accord (though less quiet than a Camry, which is a more refined -- and boring car). This is a fun car car to drive, even though it's a family sedan. The V6 is very responsive, yet quiet. The automatic AC control is very smart... I liked how you can LOWER ALL THE WINDOWS in the car, from the outside, using the remote. On hot days it's a nice feature...

Powerful, quiet engine, VERY SMOOTH GEAR SHIFTING, comfortable, good ergonomics. Good AC system,

No memory power seats, for more than one driver, especially when one driver has LOWER BACK PROBLEM, and needs the EXACT driving position to prevent back pain... Disappointing! Too much glare on the radio display!!! No daytime running lights!!! No split folding rear seat!!! No heated side mirrors.

good car
By carole

2005 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

really fun to drive has peenty of pep and holds the road very well thought I was comming down from my caddy but the hybrid outperforms significantly..

hybrid and radio system asa well as the get up and go ands the gass milage

give XM at no cost to the owner and add auto response of GM's