2005 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
The Best
By JWskier@aol.com on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The greatest car on the market. Totally smokes the Altima, Camery, mazda6, and the Passat in handling and comfort.

Overall
By Hondav603 on 10/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Overall it's a damn good car.

HONDA V6 W/NAV
By TONY O on 10/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

GREAT CAR GOOD PICKUP EXCELENT BUY

THIS ACCORD IS A JOY TO DRIVE
By harchie on 10/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I'VE DRIVEN TRUCKS FOR THE LAST 25 YRS,SO IN RETIRING I WANTED A SMALL RELIABLE CAR AND THIS IS THE ONE TO HAVE . I'M SO SATISFIED WITH JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT I PLAN ON KEEPING IT FOR A LONG TIME THE 4 CYLINDER 24 VALVE IMPRESSES ME FOR IT'S PICKUP,QUIETNESS AND SMOOTH AUTOSHIFTING

I love to drive this car!!
By Don S. on 10/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car last weekend and haven't regreted buying it. I was impressed by the acceleration in the V6. Gas mileage is good for a V6. All the climate controls and radio buttons and knobs are within easy reach. It's obvious that the person who rated this car 3.3 works for a competitor, because this car doesn't deserve 3.3. Thank you Honda for continuing to build great cars.

Honda Accord
By Pishone on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It's a nice car...

Has its good points....
By Kurtis M on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The car feels very solid and engine performance is EXCELLENT!! This is our second Honda but unfortunately our last. I was quite hesitant on purchasing it as it was manufactured in OHIO. The overall quality is below average. I replace the brakes approximately every 10k miles and Honda states this isn't their problem yet there are several accords always in for brakes daily. Side airbags deployed when a rock flew under the vehicle (several NHTSA complaints on this) Window fell in the door. When started cold, I sometimes get a rough idle and it shuts off and I have to restart it. I think Honda is going downhill pretty quickly!

Good Replacement for PASSAT Owners
By VJ on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After looking and test driving the Accord competitors like Altima, SOnato and others. We liked the Accord compared to others in all aspects. Interior color, design, outside color and shape. Good cabin compact and fun drive. It has got some improvements like fog lights, optional shifter etc., to do comapring to PASSAT. But I hope it will be trouble free car than PASSAT. We liked the Graphite Pearl Color. Its has nice look into it.I will surely recommend to others..

Love the Car
By EDSCISSORS on 10/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought the 2005 exl accord, I love the car. The interior is the best, I love it and it is comparable to the more expensive luxury cars like BMW and AUDI. Ride is quite and smooth, the only thing I would change in the next model is give it some more power on the accelaration. It lacks the initial strength for takeoff, and it is understood because I have the inline.

2005 navi
By buloy on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great car, great handling.