2005 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great Car!!
By Andy in Indy on 11/09/04 11:17 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 4th Accord, and the best yet. Just got it on Friday....dark red with gray interior. The extra horses in the V6 compared to the prior model is really noticeable. Great interior features.

Such a great car I had to rate it
By justinltg on 11/08/04 22:11 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Coming off a 2002 Accord EX V6, I was quite impressed with the 05 EX V6. I had originally set my sites on an acura TL, but if you can deal with the Accord not driving like a sports car and dont need the crazy stereo of the TL, than the Accord EX is for you. The leather, interior, and performance is all "Acuress". I am very happy with this purchase. Plus its a Honda, I can put 200K on it with out any worries!

best accord ever
By willie sosa on 11/06/04 08:52 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

nice car

Best Midsize
By Kayla on 11/04/04 16:41 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second Accord. First was a 2001 that had no problems (except a sqeaky brake pedal). This '05 has reduced wind noise, a smoother ride, and excellent safety ratings. My gas mileage has also improved. I get 28- 30 of mixed city/highway driving. Interior is excellent. I'm not crazy about the exterior styling, but it is growing on me. The added spoiler improves its looks.

My first Honda
By shooter on 11/04/04 14:51 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After very bad experiences with two VW Passats I decided to try the Honda as it was supposedly the most reliable in the market. Both acceleration and handling are better than the Passat though the brakes need to be changed. Interior design is less than that of the Passat but still very nice. My engine is pinging even with mid range gas, Honda’s reply is to put premium in, though their brochures and website recommend regular. Though gas mileage is good premium price eliminates savings. Dual climate control does not work that well. Lastly, it is just not as fun to drive as the Passat, I can however sacrifice a little fun for the huge savings over the VW. Overall I enjoy it.

Loooove IT!
By Patunia on 11/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my 2005 Honda Accord. I had the 2003 2 door Accord V-6 and then the 2004 door Accord V-6 and loved driving them all...The price is affordable for the standard features found on the EX- V6 and the quality of my Accords has been great!! With a few added extras (tinted windows etc) it is really a sharp car and is always fun to drive...

Simple Elegance
By Dave from Baltimore on 10/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Comfortable, elegant and stylish although younger crowd may want more flash. Easily handles highway driving and makes it enjoyable to drive 70 miles daily. Space is great, including trunk, audio controls on steering wheel are easy to use. Storage is convenient. All around a comfortable car at an excellent price for what is offered. I recommend the Accord. Luxury feeling without luxury cost.

AMAZING CAR!
By MJC1Esq on 10/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Amazing automobile. Great family car. Fun to drive. An all around perfect automobile.

Accord vs. Altima
By dvdirv on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was prepared to replace my 2003 Altima with a 2005 model until I checked prices. The Altima starts with a low base price than you need to add options. When I was finished adding options, the Accord was about $1000 less than the Altima. With the higher resale of the Accord, the purchasing decision was a no-brainer.

Honda Always Good
By Peco Joe on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned other Honda's before and had very good service and resale value. The new 2005 Accord is fully loaded and a good value for your money. While I tested over six other brands, I still came out better all around purchasing the Honda.This car (in my book) rides great, has clean design, good gas mileage, good performance and fine quality. A Honda is a Honda.