Used 2005 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 370 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2005 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

500.000 miles
By Ozan Ozcan

2005 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I loved the thing first time i saw it.Great design. Exterior and interior complete each other. Engine and transmission work very vell together. great performance. gives you the feeling that you can run with a ferrari. this car made me realize how borind mustang interior and performance is, or big buck bmw or problem child 350 z. Please dont even compare this vehicle with and american made coupe vehicles (Crossfire etc.)Of course $ 65,000 bmw m 3 is good looking and powerfull, you know what i dont care too much money. this car gives you 240 horse v 6 beautiful sound 8 airbags all around, heated seats, abs, esc, tcs, xm radio is a blast and many others buy it wont regret it feel what i feel TY

short throw 6 speed gear box.Engine sound. XM radio is must but most cars dont have it. ty honda.its front end, very carefully selected michelin tires gives you complete comfort, handlind and traction control. rims are good looking.

road computer how many miles with how many gallon thing i mean, and trunk lid is small kind of Thank you for taking time and reading my rewiev.

the perfect 10
By heather

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We LOVE our new Honda...we upgraded from a 2003 Accord LX and could not be happier! We have seats that warm and satelite radio! TERRIFIC gas milage as well!

the warming seats!

this is the perfect car for us!

Huge bang for the buck
By BDH

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is our third Honda, and it just keeps getting better. Compared to other cars in its class, it was an easy decision for us. We opted to go with the 4 cyl EX-Leather to save some money. Though the 160hp motor is no powerhouse, it certainly gets out of its own way. And the i-VTEC delivers power when you really need it. The drive is great, the styling and build quality are superb. We are really enjoying this vehicle. Its the best Honda Accord to date.

Interior styling, rock solid build quality, 6 disc in dash CD player with built in XM radio.

Nav EX 4 Cyl Accord
By Charles Hotze III

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX PZEV 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have gotten up to 42.7 miles per gallon when I was on a trip and not in a hurry. It handles well. Navigation System is outstanding. Leather holding up well to normal use. Wish they would reinstate U.S. availability of a matching telephone connection for hands free operation through the speakers and microphone that are in the car. Literature shows that this used to be available for Motorola and several other phone brands, but Honda of America has taken this feature away from the U.S. buyer. I understand it can still be had in Japan though. Otherwise, I love this car and will buy another for my wife, who also finds the ride and handling to be just what she likes.

Navagation system with voice prompts

Telephone interface cord and system was a $300+ option that I paid for when ordering the car...only to find that they have discontinued this option in the U.S. (not in Japan though I hear) because we have many different phone types and they didn't want to stock all the varieties needed for Americans

My first Honda.......very impressive
By Razormet

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was surprised at the price of the vehicle for all the features it has. I thought for a car like this, I was going to pay $30K. I've always heard about the quality of the car from my friends that own Hondas. I had to go out and buy one for myself to find out. I've owned it for two weeks and I simply love the car. Driving it is so much fun. It's smooth on the road and quiet. Gas mileage is better than I expected. The interior is roomier than I expected. Overall, this car has exceeded my expectations. It's no wonder there are so many of them out on the road. The resale value is better than most cars out on the market.

Telescopic steering wheel, heated leather seats, the automatic window opener when you're standing outside of the vehicle to vent hot air. Of course the XM satellite radio, big trunk and the mechanic friendly space in the engine compartment for future DIY project modifications.

Keyless auto-start capability. Other than that, I'm extremely pleased for the money I spent on this vehicle.