2005 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
My New Adventure
By Michael on 12/17/04 07:45 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My second Honda, first one was a Civic '99, then I had a Maxima '01, and now this dependable '05 Accord automobile. The inside of the car is flawless, lots of leg room, the material used for the interior is sure a lot better then on Altima & Camry interior. The dealer gave me a price I could not walk away. I have the Accord for over two months...no problems no regrets.

Rattles and squeaks
By tomcat99 on 12/15/04 19:05 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I like this vehicle alot the first week. But as the weather is getting cold, the interior dashboard is starting to squeak and rattle when going over bumps. I am not the only one experiencing this. I have read other with complaints about this. What's going on with American made Honda now...just like the domestic brands now...do something Honda.

all things considered...the best
By mitch on 12/15/04 14:51 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Replacing a 2003 A4. I looked at the Mazda 3 with nav, and the Mazda 6. I also looked at another A4. This car car an exquisite ride, and excellent on center feel for the steering, although a little too much lean, and too many minute corrections required on sweeping turns (compared to the Audi). The dash is simply the best looking I have seen, the leather is nice and soft. You can't lower the seats as much as I would have liked. The stereo is quite good until you get past half of max volume, and then there is distortion. They missed the boat on exterior styling, but if you add a rear lip spoiler, it helps a lot. I will also add at least 17" wheels. All together an impressive car.

Great car
By 2nd Honda on 12/15/04 12:42 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Accord and it was not a tough decision to come back! Cannot find a better value for all the features you get. Heated seats have been great now that its cold, Navi is great for directions, XM rocks on long trips, and dual air means no more fights over temperature! Great car, solid build!

Love It!
By Karen on 12/15/04 11:04 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I've always driven a car with a manual transmission and it took some convincing to get me to even consider this car in automatic but once I drove it, I was hooked. It has plenty of punch and merges onto the interstate with ease. The interior is very roomy and the dash is layed out very well. The power driver seat lets you "tweak" the position until it is just right.

Honda Accord
By David Rich on 12/15/04 01:29 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

First Class vehicle. Fit and finish is excellent. Performance is outstanding considering this is a 3.0 liter vehicle and takes REGULAR Gas.

Impression After 2 weeks
By DJ on 12/11/04 00:49 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Ive only had the car for a couple weeks now, but have come up with some initial impressions. Pros include a quiet engine, nice exterior stying, and nice layout of controls. Cons include the following, the car is not smooth riding, you feel each bump, windshield rattles, and seats are uncomfortable. As the previous owner of a 2003 Camry the Toyota is far superior in ride and comfort.

a modest review
By K T on 12/10/04 18:22 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

A good dependable car. Spacious and performs better than any car that I had driven beforehand. Definitely worth the extra money to jump to a midsize as opposed to a high end Corolla or Civic. fuel efficiency is better than expected. Trunk pass through is disappointing, granted it does serve it's purpose, Honda should have considered putting in a 60/40 split fold down rear seat instead.

'05 Accord Sedan Graphite Pearl V6 w/Nav
By nodaround on 12/09/04 19:59 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

To dramatically improve the front, be sure to add the front under spoiler, fog lights, and half bra. To improve the rear fascia, add the rear deck-lid spoiler--not the raised lit one. To make the inside look even sportier, add the all-aluminum/metal trim. Makes the inside look that murch more classier. This is an awesome improvement from my '02 Accord Sedan...much more quiet and comfortable and smoother to drive. Interior is top notch, except for some little things mentioned below.

Good Simple Car
By bdiddy on 12/06/04 17:27 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My new 05 Accord Sedan excels at nothing, and is defficient at nothing. It is a simple, reliable, quite car. It gets good gas mileage, is VERY safe, has plenty of room, is fast enough. It is not sporting to drive, nore is it boring. It is a car. A ---> B