2005 Honda Accord Consumer Review: 2005 EX-L Accord Coupe

2005 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

2005 Honda Accord

2005 EX-L Accord Coupe
By Nate on

2005 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Honda. I wanted to have more fun driving so chose the EX- L with a 5 speed 4 cyl engine. The auto version was just too dull and slow. The gas mileage is amazing. Coming from a 2001 Accord coupe EX V6 I can see the improvements but I have some complaints too (see below). Over all I like the way the car feels and the handling is greatly improved. I shopped everything before deciding on this car. I'm tall and could not fit comfortably in most cars. Thanks to telescope steering and the power seat the Honda won.

The steering wheel controls, the auto up/down feature on the drivers side window, the sunroof, auto climate control, the sound of the radio, the speedo etc glow the coolest glow day or night, cargo net,the dead pedal- best I have seen, the all in one key/keyless entry with power down windows function

The power lock button for the doors (I can't get used to it/always unlocking when I want to lock). Also the power mirror button-both features were simpler/better in my 01. Auto up/down windows for both driver and passenger side, mp3 player standard, auto sunroof, car is too wide, screams ding me!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review