2005 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great Car With Great Gas Mileage
By Honda Owner on 09/19/08 15:10 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 8th Honda and 5th Honda Accord that I have owned over the last 20 years. This vehicle has been fun to drive with great gas mileage. In combined city/highway driving, I have averaged 29 MPG.

Very Proud Owner
By Honda for life on 06/03/08 19:22 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I was surprised with the amount of car I received with my Accord. Power heated Leather Seats, power windows, power locks, remote transmitter in key, 6 disc player, moonroof, 6 air bags, great stock sound system,2.4L engine w/ great gas mileage 26 city/34 hwy. It is a very smooth ride for the most part, except on the interstate where road noise is present. The car comes with ABS, but needs bigger brakes. Another surprising feature is how much room there is in the backseat, 3 adults fit easily in the back. A lot of storage compartments throughout the car. Also 6 cup holders for a 5 person coupe, Pretty cool! All in all I am very impressed with this car and will buy Honda in the future!

Love my Accord
By BCV on 12/26/06 09:50 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have the Accord Coupe EX-L with 4 cyl, all the bells and whistles. I have bought more than a few new cars over the years. This is the first vehicle that I have had that has not had ONE problem requiring dealership attention. Brought it in for its 15K check up and that has been it. The 4 cyl is very powerful, smooth, very economic and the 5 spd manual a breeze to shift. I love the exterior and interior styling, though I know some do not. Just wish they sold their European award winning diesel engine in Canada (in the Coupe of course).

great rebound
By accorddriver on 12/05/06 23:14 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is amazing. Honda did it right with the EX-L coupes. This car has great performance and great comforts. The 6 disc cd changer with xm radio built in sounds amazing. The styling makes it aggressive looking. My last car was a lemon of a Jeep and this car is the total opposite being very reliable, amazing gas mileage for me 26/34.

Mileage Surprise
By Bill Johnstone on 10/26/05 21:57 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

EPA rates this V6 Honda EX at 22/28 MPG, but I have found that the mileage is much better, at least for highway driving. I curise at 65 to 70+ MPH on the road and have consistantly computed 35 MPG and sometimes 38. On opnly one occasion I got 33. With the cost of gas this is a nice surprise. Since the car is new, I expect that mileage to get better over time. The rest of the car is excellent, but that's why I bought it. The XM radio is fun.

Honda Converts!
By RolTra on 08/24/05 11:25 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Having ownen 8 cars with the time span of 10 years, I feel a bit experienced on what the middle class car lover would want in their next investment. Toyota always one step ahead, be it in styling, or toys, this year I was I was attracted to the Honda products and after test driving the Accord, was convinced the 2dr, roomy, sport yet elegant design was ALL me! This car has bought me over, and depending on long term performance and quality, I belive I am now a loyal consumer of Honda.

Great Vehicle!!!
By J.A. on 03/19/05 07:17 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The EX V6 4dr sedan provides great comfort, performance and value in gasusage. It is a sleek, powerful vehicle that hugs the road and seems to minimize bumps. Handling, speed to merge/pass and noise are just a few factors where this auto excels. This car will take you there faster, quieter and smoother and so much so that one needs to either set the cruise control or keep a close eye on the speedometer as you will get ticketed by unknowingly speeding!

I like it a lot
By Jake on 03/14/05 12:33 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I was actually in the market for a Mazda3, but the Mazda dealerships must think that they have a gold mine because they were not giving me anywhere near my trade-in value that Honda gave me (Almost $3000 more)! I wasn't even considering the Honda until my wife told me how much she enjoyed hers from a few years back so I figured I'd take one out for a spin. Boy was I surprised! The car was a lot peppier than the Mazda3 and I liked the feel of the cockpit much better. I actually drove the V6 auto, but I like the 4cyl 5 spd much better. The shifts are smooth and the engine just keeps climbing.All in all, this is a great little car and I am very happy with it!