Used 2005 Honda Accord LX V-6 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Leaks and squeaks
By DrivenMad

2005 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I thought this was my dream car but now I guess the honeymoon is over. I have put 600 very carful miles on this thing and already the rattles and squeaks are starting. A big let down was the tranny started leaking bright red fluid on my garage floor. I had believed that the previous years (98- 02) transmission problems would have been long gone but apparently not.

Controls work well, interior lighting.

Seats that don't hurt to ride in them, auto door locks(Camry) Daytime running lights (camry)

2 years. 3 transmissions
By eaglesontheroad

2005 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

the transmissions on theses cars have been recalled for defects, i am on my third in two years, they seem to last about 20000 miles. save yourself the hassles and get something else.

the engine is a work of art

i hate auto up windows, i suggest testing the major components of the car such as the tranny, before selling them.

Mine is a 2003 LX V-6 Coupe
By Rick

2005 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my 2003 LX-V6 coupe for 1-1/2 years now and I like it as much as I did the day I drove it off the lot. It has power to burn (it will top 100 just going up the on ramp to the freeway) so merging with traffic and passing is a breeze. At the same time I get better than the EPA mileage estimate, 24 (me) vs. 21 (EPA) city and 32 vs. 30 highway. Handling is reasonable if not spectacular. Iíve done effortless 12 hour days driving from Colorado to Montana. And feature for feature, the price was the best of any make. Nobody else offered a V6 in this class for even close to the price I paid.

Power to spare, steering mounted cruise and stero controls, dash design, 6 way power driver's seat.

Performance suspension option.

Honda Accord
By Tom Gilbert

2005 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We really like the handling of the car. It corners very nicely. For a 2 door it is very spacious in the back seat. Plenty of room in the trunk. We took it on a summer trip with our 2 boys and the drive was great. Good gas mileage. Nice features that makes it very comfortable. We love our car.

One of our favorite features is the volume control on the steering wheel. The cd holder is nice and hidden. We also like the extra lighter outlet in the arm rest.

It would be nice with a purchase of the car if they give you paint that matches your car to do touch ups if needed

Honda Accord
By MaryD

2005 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I drive my honda over 100 miles a day, and it has never let me down. It is a very fun car to drive.

The heated seats! Also the automatic windows.

The seats are very low to the ground. Its uncomfortable when I rest my arm on the door.