2004 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation Consumer Review - Transmission!!!!!!!!

2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

EX V-6 Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

Transmission!!!!!!!!
By sweetpea2009 on

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 2004 Honda Accord EX-L w/ Navigation. This is the 2nd Honda I have owned and I still owe $6,100 on it and it is sitting in a transmission shop right now :( And my quote is $3,000 to fix it. The car is only 6 years old and only has 144,000 miles on and the transmission goes out, there is something wrong with honda's Transmissions and to keep there customers happy they need to make good on their product . I really used to love Honda's but not anymore, I have changed my mind and to anyone that is getting a review on this car before you buy it, I would say that it is not a good investment and I just would not do it, I would look at a Toyota before you go this route!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suggested Improvements

Honda needs to come out and say that they have bad transmissions and make good on their product. I have also had problems with power steering and electrical problems. Just not a good buy if u ask me and that sad because I used to love honda's to death :( They lost a very valuable customer :( I am going to get a toyota now, at least they can admit that had a problem with there vehicles and corrected them.