THIS THING IS AWESOME THERE ARE NO BETTER CARS FOR THE MONEY! PERIOD!
By jeffsmith888 on
2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I have never been in a car that was so extraordinarily good at everything, and with an affordable price. I can not use words in my vocabulary to accurately describe how awesome this car is. These cars are very hard to find with manual transmissions. Keep on looking, and when you find one, DO NOT HESITATE! and buy it. SOMEONE ELSE WILL FIND IT FIRST AND BUY IT BEFORE YOU!. I can guarantee you will not be dissapointed. AT ALL... (I bought this car for $7200 from a dealer. my dad thought i was a [non-permissible content removed] for spending this much on my first car.. until he got a chance to drive it. He offered to trade me his 2006 accord v6 4 door because he loved the 6 speed manual that much.
Favorite Features
DRIVING DYNAMICS - THIS THING FLIES! It gets to 60 at around 5.5 seconds. IT GLUES YOU RIGHT TO THE SEAT! I still impress the rich kids at school who drive expensive BMW's. The braking is phenomenal. I barely have to touch the brakes to stop! Cornering in this car is unbelievable. (The 6 speed manual comes with better suspension and tires). It feels like a true sports car, if not better. Reliability! I purchased this car 8 months ago at 124,000 miles. NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM EVER. This car will definitely last me a LONG TIME Comfort- For a coupe this thing has outstanding legroom in the back. I am 6 ft 4in tall and i can easily fit my friends. The leather seats makes it feel luxurious.
Suggested Improvements
Absolutely nothing. Heres everything else good; Fuel economy!; I Was surprised at how efficient a 240hp v6 could be. When you drive it like an old lady you can get up to 25 city and 34 highway. However When you put your foot down and Unleash the Ravaging Beast from under the hood, you will notice alot worse fuel economy. Safety- The ABS will not hesitate to stop the car in a flash. its great for the parking lot at school when people pop up out of nowhere. It has a 5 star safety rating. NO MORE RIDES TO SCHOOL FROM MY DAD! The ability to drive gives a teenager a greater sense of responsibility. As soon as i started driving i began also bringing my grades up in school.