2004 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation Consumer Review - This car is perfect

2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX V-6 Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

This car is perfect
By Indiana on

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased a new 1986 Honda Accord DX in 1986. That car was with me through thick and thin. My new car is quite a step up. But the old car's reliability allowed for a big down payment on the new car. I test drove a BMW 325i, Infiniti G35 and Acura TL. The 2004 Honda Accord that I purchased proved to be the best buy for the money. A 240 horsepower engine that runs on regular gas sealed the deal for me. I would have liked the Acura but the Honda is the next best thing. I drive it daily and love the XM radio and Navigation. Voice recognition makes quit an impression on passengers. Leather seats are comfortable. The back seat space allows for maximum comfort rear seat passengers.

Favorite Features

XM Radio especially in rural area that I reside. Navigation, calculator and heated seats are the bomb. A 240 horsepower engine that runs on regular gas.

Suggested Improvements

Speakers could be better to accentuate the radio. But that assessment is nic- picking at perfection.