2004 Honda Accord 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Most reliable car I have

2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Most reliable car I have ever owned
By philly on

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I presently have 59,000 miles on this car and it has never broke down once. The only thing that it has had is a new set of brake pads which you could expect at 50 to 60 thousand miles. Honda only requires it's oil to be changed every 10,000 miles. It gets great gas mileage for a 4 banger, about 28 mpg on the average. I have never owned such a reliable car as this one. I hope to keep it for a long time to come. It has a comfortable ride, handles well, and takes care of my pocketbook. Glad I bought this car instead of another Mopar.

Favorite Features

Bright headlights, dashboard lighting system, CD changer, and surprisingly good power for a 4 cylinder.

Suggested Improvements

The power seat only consists of a power height adjuster, should have been a 6 to 8 way power seat. The power door locks have to be manually opened and closed. An automatic feature would have been much better. You cannot open the door unless you manually open the power door lock button.