2004 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Outstanding Car!

2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX V-6 Coupe (3.0L V6 6-speed Manual)

Outstanding Car!
By Scowboy5150 on

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Leased this car after looking at BMW 330, Acura TSX and Infiniti G35 Coupe. I used to think the BMW manual was the slickest shifting unit out there until I got my Accord. Clutch is effortless and the shifter moves into each gate with a satisfying mechanical click. Honda really got it right with this car. Fit/finish is what you'd expect from Honda- superb. Very mild mannered during normal driving but the 3.0 V6 will stand up and roar if you get your foot in it. This car is every bit as good as its higher-priced competitors. If you don't care much about status symbols like BMW, definitely look at this car and save 10 grand.

Incredible performance with only 87oct gas, yet still 32mpg on hwy. Superior transmission and engine. The most comfortable seats I've ever seen. Luminescent gauges. 180W stereo is great. Luxurious interior finish. So many standard features that are options on other cars. Slick styling

No pause button for CD changer/player! Come on Honda! A bit too much body roll for my tastes, but I suppose it is a compromise for the ride. I would expect HID headlights for this flagship trim level- they could use the Acura units.