2004 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - My Silver Bullet

2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX V-6 Coupe (3.0L V6 6-speed Manual)

My Silver Bullet
By Flyerniki on

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this Honda Accord EX/V6(MT) Coupe after owning 3 Mitsubishis. Needed a sporty car with the room of a sedan. This was the one. The back seat is actually comfortable. My only regret, that I didn't get the nav system. Spend the money and get it. 90 MPH feels like you are floating and don't forget the 6th gear... it is there for traveling. Super fun to drive, my husband loves taking her out every once in a while. She has been across the country 3 times now and done beautifully all 3 times. My husband drives a Jeep and when he stops for gas I still have half a tank and it takes 87. Overall, love the car and would recommend it to anyone!

Favorite Features

6 speed, XM, 6 disc in dash changer, heated seats, map light that stays on when the lights are on. Gives the car a nice evening glow. Seats are very comfy and perfect for summer!

Suggested Improvements

Blind spots are pretty bad in the front driver side and rear passengers. Just takes some getting used to. One touch moonroof controls. Paint chipped easily on the front. Side mirror dimmers.