2004 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Love it

2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Love it
By California J on

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 2004 accord coupe in oct 2003, haven't regretted it since. This car is fun to drive with the 3.0 under the hood. After 70000 miles the drivetrain still feels bulletproof, and I was 22 when I purchased it with a very heavy foot. A few tickets later I sometimes wish I went with the 4 door, the back seats don't really have enough space and they're hard to get in and out of. I've had a few small issues, the car was recalled for the dealer to install a trans cooler, the radio went out after three years, both were fixed at no cost to me. Also the weather stripping on the doors started to fall of (fixed easily with a real good glue).

I love the power, decent fuel economy, and the fact that this car will put up with my abuse for years to come (knock on wood). What a great value.

Leather is a little cheap. I should have went with the 4 door. Minor quality issues with fit and finish.