2004 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Great car!

2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX V-6 Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Leather and Navigation)

Great car!
By honda convert on

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My family usually purchases American made cars but these have had some reliability problems lately. We've tried to look at Hondas before but weren't happy with the sales personnel at the local dealership. This time the strong reviews and the resale value of the Accord made us take a second look at a Honda. We were fortunate to meet up with a good salesperson too. The Accord is well designed and has great acceleration. Very little body lean and sound handling on tight corners. Seats are comfortable and the ride is good. Good highway gas mileage. I would definitely purchase this car again!

Favorite Features

Navigation system! My husband wanted this...but I'm a convert and pleased to have it. The only think I don't like about it is the annoying message that comes up when you turn the car on...that should be able to be turned off. Voice commands work so so and could be improved.

Suggested Improvements

Needs lighted steering wheel controls and autolocking doors when car put in gear. Door lock stems stick up too far on the doorframe and almost pierce my arm when reaching in our rural mailbox. When the window lock is on, the driver can't open the windows usually just passengers are locked out.