Good, but not the best
By Kenny Pomalis on
2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
Hondas are known for their reliability and build quality, but I beg to differ with the later. Don't get me wrong, my 240hp MT 6spd Accord is more than the average grocery getter. I was surprised by the get up and go. This car is a definite sleeper especially when that VTEC kicks in....look out automatics with less than 290HP. OK, here is the downside, inferior leather seats that crack too soon even with the use of high quality leather care products. Paint is chipping down to bare metal due to only one coat of paint. The dash rattles and creaks around the driver side "A" pillar. had a few problems with the car being hard to start on the first try. Spring in trunk stopped working. The G35 is a better car.
Favorite Features
240 hp 6speed with a manual transmission is always good. The gas mileage is also a plus.
Suggested Improvements
Honda, stop having your cars assembled in the U.S. because it shows. Add 2-3 layers of paint and 2 layers of clear. Step up to a higher quality of leather. The EX should come with HID lights. I know I'm dreaming on this one but can we get a 280HP RWD version?