Excellent car, but creaking headliner
By RockvilleBear on
2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe w/Curtain Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
Good points: many thoughtful interior convenience features; excellent center console design; excellent acceleration and handling; comfortable seats; great disc brakes; nice courtesy lights everywhere; powerful A/C and heating; in short, many more luxuries than my previous 96 Civic DX which was manual everything. Note: I purchased the Accord w/manual transmission intentionally because I love the control, and I like the Accord's manual shifter as much as I liked my old Civic's manual shifter. I really dislike automatics.
Favorite Features
Opening both windows remotely on the second click with the key fob; 6-CD in- dash changer; well-illuminated dials; exceptionally comfortable driver's seat; the CD, radio, volume controls on the steering wheel; the telescoping steering wheel
Suggested Improvements
Illuminated buttons on the steering wheel. Correct the headliner insulation problems! The LOUD, INTRUSIVE creaking over bumps detracts from a beautiful car. I've already had my dealer try to fix the problem once w/o success. The creaking is why I gave this car only a 6 for build quality.