2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
First Honda
By New Honda Fan on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I never thought I would buy a Honda but when I first saw the options availabe on the new Accords I was very impressed. The nav system really grabbed my attention. The ride is smooth and comfortable while still giving that in control sporty feel. It has more horse power than most other cars in its class and it comes through when you hit the pedal. The car is actually for my wife as I am a Ford Truck man, but I really like to drive this car. The final item to put me over the top was the price, I could never get into another car with as many great features for the $27k I paid. I only have about five hundred miles on the car so far but have no second thoughts.

Excellent Vehicle!
By Acidwire on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

If I were to write a detailed review... I would go on for days. This machine is at the top of its class. It is stylish, comfortable and sporty at an extremely affordable price tag. The interior is roomy with plenty of leg and head room for both driver and passengers. The car looks beautiful from the outside. The driving is amazing. I have a 4 cylinder engine, but it provides me with more than enough speed and power for driving in the city and on the highway. This car is a must have for people who like to be pampered, but do not have the budget to get a BMW or Mercedez.

This car is INSANE!
By Jim Platteter on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought the car from a freind of my brother at a Chicag dealership and just drove it back home to Boston. A 1,000-mile drive is a pretty good crash course in what a car is like. I considered them all, but this car is INSANE! The power of the 3.0L V6 is just beyond words. The design and attention to detail is a cut above whatever's #2 in this class. This car is an Acura in all but name. I got it in white with the tan interior. People ooh and ahh when they see it. She's a beauty.

Great Car...lacks features
By janky43 on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Honda needs to add improvements before competitors catch up with all their standard features. An EX should have many features regardless if its EX EXL or EXV6. The V6 is way too pricey but when compared toa camry xle 4 cyl. (which has more useful features than the accord) the camry is a lot more less pricewise, but id have to admit. it sucks driving it. so kudos to honda for making a great machine that only sips fuel, but features are a little lackluster. Cmon they need those gassy support hydraulic hood things, those manual rods can get really dangerous...its an EX HONDA!!! it needs better thoguht to other details as well.

Best Shopping Expierience...
By 6SpdAccordFan on 09/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This new Accord v-6 6 spd is unbievable. It drives smoother than anything else i compared it to (maxima, solara, is300, c320) The best part of buying my new car was he dealership I purchased it at. Gregg Martella my salesman was outstanding in understanding my needs and finding me the car that met all my needs. Herb Chambers in Burlington.

4 dr Ferrari
By bfleshner on 09/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We traded up from the 2002 EX V6, an excellent car. But now it's like wow! The sound system is better. The navigation system. The interior room even larger. Performance with the 240hp V6 is breathtaking. The ride is more sportier this year with 16"wheels and a tighter suspension but still very comfortable. The drive by wire(no throttle cable) actually gives smoother throttle response, especially from a stop. Dual climate control is heaven. You can have the vehicle do or change whatever you want it to do just by asking it. Great voice recognition and the trip computer with all its various function are great.

Love it!!
By chipper99 on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Only had it for one day, but extatic....planned on buying Infinit G35, or Acura TSX. We can do alot with the extra cash, and bought an awsome car!

2004 ACCORD
By PAUL BAMBACH on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

THE 2004 ACCORD IS BY FAR AND AWAY THE BEST SEDAN ON THE ROAD. VERY PLEASED

I LOVE MY CAR
By KEN PATTERSON on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT CAR. FINEST CAR MADE ON AMERICAN SOIL. I LIKE IT ALOT

No Better Car for the Money
By jco on 09/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Smooth ride, powerful 4-cyl, 36mpg on first tank of fuel, there is no better car for the money. The leather car we bought with XM radio seems like it fits more in a entry level luxury class than a family sedan. For 23K OTD you will not find a better buy. No complaints whatsoever.