Used 2004 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Accord 2004 one among the best
By gofars

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car is very handy to drive .Driving this car gives the image that you are driving one of a wellknown German made car (you know what I mean ... those 3 cars).The exterior design ... unbelievable .. it looks like one of a Pininfarina 's design !)

driving fast across a highway

If you want to press the horn , it is a little bit too far from your thumb, you may press the cruise control instead.

What do you expect, it's a Honda!!!
By Dave on the Mountain

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have put off buying my Accord for several years. After driving my 2004 Accord for a couple of days, I can't imagine why I waited so long. This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. The build is solid, roomy interior, huge trunk, and 30+ mpg. I bought the 4 cyl coupled with the 5- speed transmission (a loaded EX with leather interior) for a price of $21,600. You cannot beat the price for such value.

The car is fabulous but the things that really make me smile are the moonroof, soft black leather interior, and the XM satellite radio that is built into the stereo deck. This car is fun to drive even with two car seats in the rear!!!!

There are two 12 volt adapters but neither of them work when the car is turned off. The moonroof should open without having to hold the button. Why is the passenger seat manual? None of these would keep me from buying again.

The Word Is Value
By WW

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Ask yourself what you want out of a car -- comfort, styling, performance, features, reliability, quality. The word is "value." Simply put, the Honda Accord offers more value than anything on the market today. It's smart money. This car drives like a rocket, looks great in the driveway, and costs virtually nothing to operate. I have never been happier with a purchase. For the money, it's the best thing going. Think hard about your money, and then drive an Accord -- preferably in EX trim, with leather/sunroof/6- disc/XM/etc. Ask yourself, is there any greater value? The answer is the Accord.

Leather, XM, sunroof, size, ride, fuel economy, sexy style, how much time do I have?

If Honda made a four-door EX with a six- cylinder engine, I would never drive anything else.

Great replacement for my 99 Accord
By joesw

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car replaces my 1999 Accord EX that was totaled by stop sign runner. The few complaints I had for my old car were nicely fixed in the new one. I paid about the same price but got so much more with CD changer, side airbags, steering wheel sound system control, larger tires, 5 spedd automatic

Smooth, quiet engine.

Cassette deck included in radio, move panel light dimmer knob to easier to reach location.

I Love My New Accord
By Texasmom25

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just recently purchased a brand new Honda Accord EX with leather and a manual transmission and I love it. Driving it is so much fun. There is so much power even in just a 4 cylinder. This is definitely a luxury sedan in my opinion and worth every penny. I highly recommend purchasing a new Honda Accord. I got an excellent deal in my area...MSRP of only $22138 instead of $23990. After adding on splash guards, door guards, a moon roof visor, cargo net and gold emblem kit and 6 year, 100,000 mile warranty my final price was $24232.81. What a deal. I love it and give this vehicle five stars. Thanks Cleo Bay Honda, for making my day!

Moon roof, remote keyless entry, XM Satellite radio, dual climate control, 6 disc in dash CD Changer, and easy to read dash.

Install a switch to keep High beams on instead of having to hold it on while trying to drive.

• SUV