2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
A mixed bag at best.
By dickg on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After 8 years in the Dodge Stratus/Chrysler Cirrus genre, I bought my first Accord. Acceleration was great but the bumpy ride and wide turning are inferior to the previous Mopars. Headlamps are incredibly bright. Fit and finish, upholstery, the small trunk and outdated trunk design leave room for improvement. Ditto for the expensive keys and inability to use power ports unless the car is on. Powertrain warranty is the worst of any major manufacturer. Interior had foul smell. Dealer tried to upsell.

HONDA ACCORD
By lena on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I LOVE MY HONDA ACCORD., I AM A REPEAT BUYER AFTER TRYING OUT A FORD TAURUS, WHICH I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH. (I HAD A 1997 HONDA TOO) .. I WILL NEVER OWN ANOTHER CAR BESIDES A HONDA !

A little disappointed
By Exec on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

You can't beat a Honda. We know we got a car that will carry us through, but we're a little disappointed with what seems to be sloppy engineering of the interior and inattention to fine details (see below).

I LOVE MY CAR
By wesgrl on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Now granted I went from a manual everything stick shift Dogde Neon but this car is excellent. It gets the same gas mileage that my neon did, it handles nicely, it's a solid smooth ride. I don't even know it when I do 95MPH, not that I have done it officer! I am definetly a Honda girl for life!

Great car!
By dasprof on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Simply a great car. Bought for the wife. Lots of airbags. Good power to efficiency ratio. Low road noise.

Poor Relability
By Mark_S on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is the second time in two months the car goes back to the shop! All problems have been electrical!

Excellent value, but ho-hum feeling.
By Vannareth on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Everything about the 04 Accord Sedan works well as expected...so much so that it almost has no character. The engine is exceptionally quiet and it coasts at 70mph at a little over 2000 RPM. WOW! The front seats are good, but not great like those on the SAAB that I am so used to. There was wind noise at high speed. The speakers sound cheap and I found myself wishing for a replacements. That said the general day-to-day operation of this car is so ever effortlessly easy and that is its greatest virtue. I can live with this car knowing that it will be reliable and efficient, w/o being too boring, and that is exactly what I was looking for.

fine car
By antatrumo on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just purchased my 2004 blcak ex-l. I am very impressed with this car. Our last accord was a new black ex-l in late 2000 which was traded in 1 year later for a 2002 honda odyssey. Amont the previously unavailable features of the older accords, the new tan leather interior in very luxurious, and the wood inserts are very tasteful. we are very happy with this beautiful car, and this is our 5th honda automobile in the last 6 years.

Thanks Honda
By odarabla on 10/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car has to be the best midsized car I ever drove. Good performance combined with good styling and handling makes this car a dream of driveing.

Fun Car
By samm97 on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Impressive car, surprising 4 cylinder, feels like a small 6. comfortable, easy to drive, responsive handling, comfortable on small trips . ( haven't done any long trips yet.)Head light ilumination great. Steering wheel radio controls great! Back seat has enough leg rm( I'm 6 foot tall) I Love this car! so much fun to drive!