2004 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews 88

2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Honda Accord LX
By C-130Driver on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great car, the styling and ergonomics are good. I like the availability of a 5 speed manual trans. The day I bought the car I took it on a 700 mile road trip and got 37 miles per gallon. Not bad for a fullsize car. The car is quiet and handles great. Just what I'd expect from a Honda.

Accord Rocks!
By mdsrd on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The EX, V6 pushes out 240 hp for the thrill of your life! Not bad for a Honda. From doing internet searches to 12 different dealers, was able to get car for $200 under invoice. Call Angelia at College Park Honda - great customer service. This is my third honda and the best one yet!

The Best of the Best
By Mark5121 on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

First a word of advice... save up for the Honda Accord EX with Navigation. While it seems like a $1950 toy it just SEEMS that way. It is an AMAZING total computer...not just a route-finder like so many others. Now onto the vehicle as a whole. You will not find a vehicle in the 24-26k range (after haggling) that comes close to this car in any way. In fact I would put it up against any BMW 3 series and a substantial test drive will have you feeling the same.

EX V6 w/XM and Navi
By jebinc1 on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

03 vs. 04 seat belt warning system and automatic front air bag deactivation system upgraded Navi DVD and software (20030629). For example, elevation is now accurate to 10 feet. XM is really nice. I never thought I would ever pay for radio, but I just might when the free three month OEM package expires. The drivers seat hip support is much softer. Electric seat are smoother running. On the 03 the seat edge was very firm/stiff. NO RATTLES in the 04. The 03 that I had was a rattle trap. The car suspension seems more compliant and it feels to me to ride much smoother AND quieter. Fit and finish seems much improved (tight gaps).

GREAT Value!
By Hesham on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I fell in love with this car ever since I saw the spy photos more than a year ago. I took it out for a test- drive and it went up and beyond my expectations. It rides like a dream and, for a 4-cylinder, it's pretty quick! Its Euro-like interior and comfortable leather seats makes you feel like you got WAY more than what you paid for. If you're looking to get a car in this class, you definitely can't go wrong with the Accord. I used to own a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant, I've driven the Toyota Camry, and I've test- driven the Mazda 6; None of them compare to the Accord.

'03 Accord V6
By tdk1 on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned several Honda's and '03 is a nice improvement over previous. Quiet and smooth ride. Transmission shifting is very smooth.

A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing.....
By Unhappyowner on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Honda told me the drastic hesitation experienced after negotiating a turn at an intersection and applying the accelerator normally is just the way the car is engineered, for economy, not all around performance. Don't be fooled by the car's looks! That consistant hesitation ruins the entire experience. From a dead stop there is no problem but if you are coasting or breaking and transition to acceleration you WILL feel the hesitation! Check the trim where the doors meet the windows on the coupe. Look for wrinkles in the glossy film covering the trim piece.

I Love my Accord V-6
By lotustwo on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love this V-6. It is my second..upgrade from 98 V-6 :The first model. This is a very smooth riding and quiet car. Has alot of power. Hardin Honda was great. Renaldo was my sales person. $400 under MSRP. I also had teflon coating. What an upgrade! the body just glows.

Love my honda
By cyn on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Accord, and it is the best so far. I love the changes they have made to the new 2003 models.

Two weeks old
By Magilla on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I looked at the Altima, Passat and Accord. I'm really happy I went with the Accord. Very soft leather and interior feel is excellent.