2004 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Seduced
By ljgbjgrpgmpg on 07/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned various Hondas since 1981 5 spd 4dr Accord - each is better than the last. We have a 2000 V-6 Sedan and just bought my wife a 2004 v-6 Coupe. I have driven it a bit - and it is seducing me - the silky smooth transmission and the effortless power of the V-6. The transmission is so smooth you could think it was a CVT. However, I like to stir the gears and if I get one, will be the 6 spd. Only change I would recommend to Honda - get rid of the fake wood in the ivory interiors - the brushed aluminum in the dark interiors is SO much better looking.

Vroom Vroom
By mreaganslaughter on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather and Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Car has exceeded everyone of my expectations. The navigation system is my favorite feature and a must have for those who are directionally challenged!

This car is the BOMB
By jennifertony on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

i love my new car its fully loaded and i love it!

The Best Ever
By Eric Larson on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my Accord Coupe for 3 months and 3,000 miles now. This is by far the best vehicle I've ever owned. The handling is superb. The interior is unmatched for comfort, function and design. Being over 6 foot tall, seating is very important to me and this Accord is perfect fit for my lomg legs. There is plenty of thigh support. The power driver's seat makes finding an ideal driving position easy. Combine that with a tilt, telescoping steering wheel and you're all set to go. The audio controls on the steering wheel are a great touch. This vehicle handles like a kitten and has more excelleration and power from a V6 than you could possibly use

Best Car I Have Owned Thus Far
By Tamera on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

There is so much to say about this car. I looked at this car and the toyota solara. This car bet it buy 200 miles. More horsepower, comfort, etc. It may cost 2-3 thousand more but it is well worth it. I paid $24,182 with the ex sports pacage included(Rear wing spoiler, auto day/night rear mirror, fog lights). It's black all around a boy is is it sweet. I have read many review and did my homework and you will be happy with your choice. My parents own a BMW and this comes close to the quality of one of those, but $25,000 less!!! Buy it, you'll love it. Everyone tells me what a nice car i have. Someone though it was a Mercades coupe!!!!

in the clouds...
By michellesnewcar on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Amazing vehicle for the $. Still can't believe I own a car with such a fancy navigation and XM system. Smooth as silk. Expecting to buy a "practical" 4 door sedan, ended up fallin' in luv w/ the coupe! worth it all the way...

GREAT
By accord6spdstck on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

this is my 2nd accord cpe...i love this car...if i could suggest something different i would suggest memory for seats & mirror positions...otherwise they have thought of everything....and the navigation is awesome....

Great Car
By mr87monte on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Only complaint is that the coupe is only different than the sedan on the outside. I wish there was a sportier version of the automatic. Wheres the sport shift they sell on every acura? also there are some rattles that the dealer cant seem to find other than that its a grat car.

No Better Car for the Dollar
By rmay483 on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

No other car I've owned or driven combines so many great qualities at the price. Have owned 4 VW/Audi products; drove Infiniti, BMW, Acura, the usual suspects. All fine cars, but I now question why the others command such a premium. Interior quality on par with Audi, engine/tranny as smooth as BMW. Handling not as razor-sharp as the Germans, but below 9/10ths you'll never miss it. Styling looks better in person than pictures; not flashy, but handsome and understated. I've seen several people checking it out while parked. Not a car for hard-edged performance, but quick, luxurious, a pleasure to drive, and an amazing value.

I Expected More
By CarBuff on 07/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

OK Car. Drives well. Not particularly outstanding in anything but better than most $26,000 Japanese cars. However, worst dealer service ever encountered. Dealer lied about performing repairs. Really left a bad taste for Honda products. Also, rattles everywhere especially from the rear shelf.