2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great value
By John on 08/11/08 11:49 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love the car wife was the one that suggested getting an accord because one of her coworkers had one, i found this one close to where i live and absolutely love the vehicle I have the 4 cylinder and it has plenty of power and great gas mileage i have been through 3 or 4 tanks and get 27 to 30 in the car.

What an Asset!
By Marsha Mitchell on 08/01/08 00:11 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

What an incredible vehicle! We were able to refinance this vehicle in 2007 and payoff some bills. It runs well and looks great still and still has good value!

Chalk another one up for the Accord
By James on 07/28/08 11:02 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is our 3rd Accord and I must say to date the best. Very peppy 4 Cyl. and very nice driving experience. Doing about 34 on ave. and 38 MPG to 39 MPG on trips. Honda for the most part still a great value!.

Good car
By hondaperson on 06/07/08 16:07 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought new in '04. Nice design, spacious interior, huge trunk capacity, nice look in and out. Decent pick up when merging onto highway. Good sound system, everything conveniently placed for the driver. Never had a problem with it!

Tough customer
By Roger on 05/25/08 04:40 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Has the 5 speed automatic, which I could find on no other 2004 4-cylinder car. I'm 6' 4" and fit pretty well,find the seat comfortable and driver position good. A requirement was that I fit in the back seat, which I do, with no headroom problems (Camry failed this test). Handling is good with sport suspension and tires--twisty roads are fun. Brakes have great feel but are a tad weak,the antilock brake system works well. Engine is smooth and has zing. Tranny is uncanny, as is the cruise control. Interior is stylish and practical, heating and a/c work fine. A slight buzz developed after a bad Spokane pothole. Exterior is good- looking,somewhat stubby rear end--if you like gaudy, get a Pontiac.

My Accord Coupe
By James on 05/23/08 11:07 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my accord coupe for over four and a half years and I'm am happy with it so far. Other than a few rattles from the interior and my stereo needing to be replaced (which was covered by my extended warranty) it's working out great.

Great Car and Speedy
By wes on 05/14/08 10:22 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased the V6 Coupe b/c I needed a car that was comfortable, fast, and reliable. It also has Nav which I love (I drive a lot b/c of job). The Nav is very easy to use and I like the touch screen for all other controls e.g. AC, Audio, Nav, Trip computer etc. The car drives well, corners ok, but it has a lot of pep in it. 0-60 just under 7sec, stock. Leather could be better, drivers side bolster is showing wear, but its covered under extended warranty so I will be getting it replaced. Service not expensive, tires not bad, less than $100 each. Console does not click closed properly, started after 16 months.

Amazing
By Chelsey on 04/20/08 18:50 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I'm 16 years old, and my parents bought me this car because they knew Honda's would be reliable. I know I haven't had this car for long, but I have three older brothers, all of which were given an Accord, and I have two younger sisters who will also receive one. My dad has owned 6 Accords and we have never had one that wasn't reliable, and this one is no exception. It's great for a beginner driver because it's easy to drive. I feel safe in it, and it takes away a lot of fear in driving. The AC is fantastic, along with the radio sound quality. The 6 CD Changer is amazing as well :) I have no complaints about this car.

Fantastic Vehicle!!
By redaccord04 on 04/19/08 19:29 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned this car for about 6 months. It had 35,450 miles on it when i bought it. I now have 45,400 and still purrs like the day she rolled off the lot. Great gas mileage on trips, and surprisingly driving all around town gas mileage is exceptional for a V6. Tight build quality, some minor rattles but people must remember, Honda's are tight cars with a lot of hard plastic. With rough pavement its hard to be surprised. Turn the radio up and enjoy!!!

One Awesome Car!
By Vols Fan on 04/10/08 18:14 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have now owned this vehicle since new- -4 years and 60,000 miles--still on the original tires. Best vehicle I have ever owned. No mechanical problems whatsoever. Plenty of room in the backseat for my two teenage boys when we travel. I am looking for another in a different color for my wife!