2004 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews 72

2004 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Traded in my Mercedes
By PhysiciansInc. on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

For the last 15 years I have driven Mercedes Benz automobiles. Honestly it was part of my image, I took tremendous pride in the appearance of my vehicle a 500SL convertible which I had paid over 85k. At 46k miles I experienced several mechanical breakdowns so I took it to the dealer without any help: Fustrated I rented a enterprise rental vehicle (a honda Accord) to drive 500miles I was so happy I sold my mercedes and purchased this flawless Accord with Navigation system. I must admit I don't get the thumbs up from passers bye but the overall confidence of this vehicle and predictability factor is worth it!!..

Beats the Camry SE or XLE Hands down
By stap123 on 09/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Curtain Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought 2004 EX with side curtain airbags (N/A on the 2003 Accord EX with cloth seats) for $22,999 out the door with all fees included. We also looked at a Camry SE and XLE, Hyundai Sonata. The Camry was closest, the Sonata is just a different class. The extra real life 7-8mpg, the 60% after 5 years resale value of the Honda sealed the deal. If you are looking at a 2003, look carefully at an 04. You get a new model year for a small bump in price and for us, the side curtain airbags (plus regular side airbags) were key. Ride is smooth and a bit more connected to the road than Camry.

Just Bought my first Honda :-)))
By bob ffrom CT on 09/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After considering the Passat and the option to buy a used BMW, Audi, etc. I settled on the 2004 Accord EX/V-6. I just picked it up this weekend. It came in PERFECT condition. XM radio is great. I bought it from Metro Honda in RI - GREAT place to buy a car - straight talk and honest! It has all of the bells and whistles one could ask for and is VERY reasonably priced. (Not to mention the good feeling knowing that there are 8 airbags in it - just in case). The V-6 really moves this machine! Safety, good performance and good price - what else could I ask for!

TSX Compromise
By nvlav8r on 09/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Had been looking at the new Acura TSX. I know it has 40 more horsepower than the 4 cylinder Accord, but that couldn't justify the $4000 savings I got by buying the Accord. The Accord will probably maintain its resale value just as well. The Honda dealer was willing to deal, and the Acura dealer was not. Very happy with the $500 over invoice deal.

By GAT on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Excellent handing and ride. Mileage has been great for a car this comfortable.

Great Car!
By AccordKing on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

WoW, This car is awesome. Best bang for the buck ever. Luxury car at a decent price.

Just One Week Old...
By Sobek on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I drive very little but wanted a solid and safe car. The 2004 Honda Accord EX-L (leather) has side, curtain air bags which I wanted for added safety. After testing the Mazda 6i (wasn't very refined with 4 cyl. engine and automatic, but great brakes, handling, and ride) and the Toyota Camry LE (as boring as taking a bus--oversoft suspension and soft brake pedal feel),I drove the Honda Accord and thought it was clearly the best car among those I considered.

sweet car
By ktwofouryou on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

What a grat car..it feels like a bmx 5 series!!!! and i olny payer 25k

Beautiful car
By jfbwdogs on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Very little difference from the 2003 except for the addition of XM satellite radio. A beautiful car with a great ride, and a very good price considering all the bells and whistles. Am very pleased with this purchase and plan to drive this car (our fourth Honda) for a very, very long time.