2004 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great Car...lacks features
By janky43 on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Honda needs to add improvements before competitors catch up with all their standard features. An EX should have many features regardless if its EX EXL or EXV6. The V6 is way too pricey but when compared toa camry xle 4 cyl. (which has more useful features than the accord) the camry is a lot more less pricewise, but id have to admit. it sucks driving it. so kudos to honda for making a great machine that only sips fuel, but features are a little lackluster. Cmon they need those gassy support hydraulic hood things, those manual rods can get really dangerous...its an EX HONDA!!! it needs better thoguht to other details as well.

Excellent Vehicle!
By Acidwire on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

If I were to write a detailed review... I would go on for days. This machine is at the top of its class. It is stylish, comfortable and sporty at an extremely affordable price tag. The interior is roomy with plenty of leg and head room for both driver and passengers. The car looks beautiful from the outside. The driving is amazing. I have a 4 cylinder engine, but it provides me with more than enough speed and power for driving in the city and on the highway. This car is a must have for people who like to be pampered, but do not have the budget to get a BMW or Mercedez.

This car is INSANE!
By Jim Platteter on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought the car from a freind of my brother at a Chicag dealership and just drove it back home to Boston. A 1,000-mile drive is a pretty good crash course in what a car is like. I considered them all, but this car is INSANE! The power of the 3.0L V6 is just beyond words. The design and attention to detail is a cut above whatever's #2 in this class. This car is an Acura in all but name. I got it in white with the tan interior. People ooh and ahh when they see it. She's a beauty.

4 dr Ferrari
By bfleshner on 09/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We traded up from the 2002 EX V6, an excellent car. But now it's like wow! The sound system is better. The navigation system. The interior room even larger. Performance with the 240hp V6 is breathtaking. The ride is more sportier this year with 16"wheels and a tighter suspension but still very comfortable. The drive by wire(no throttle cable) actually gives smoother throttle response, especially from a stop. Dual climate control is heaven. You can have the vehicle do or change whatever you want it to do just by asking it. Great voice recognition and the trip computer with all its various function are great.

Love it!!
By chipper99 on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Only had it for one day, but extatic....planned on buying Infinit G35, or Acura TSX. We can do alot with the extra cash, and bought an awsome car!

2004 ACCORD
By PAUL BAMBACH on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

THE 2004 ACCORD IS BY FAR AND AWAY THE BEST SEDAN ON THE ROAD. VERY PLEASED

No Better Car for the Money
By jco on 09/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Smooth ride, powerful 4-cyl, 36mpg on first tank of fuel, there is no better car for the money. The leather car we bought with XM radio seems like it fits more in a entry level luxury class than a family sedan. For 23K OTD you will not find a better buy. No complaints whatsoever.

First Honda and I'm happy
By baer757 on 09/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Being in sales I drive a lot of miles over the course of a year. I've had my 2004 EX-L for two weeks and love it so far. For the money the comfort is great. I'm getting about 30 miles combined highway and city miles which I thought would be around three or four miles higher, however; in all fairness I need to check it on a dedicated road trip to see if it improves.

Excellent
By marvin jenkins on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Since the first day at the dealership I have loved my Honda. Honda's have been in my family for years and we can't see ourselves driving anything else.If I could have afforded two I would have bought another but for now one is enough.

Traded in my Mercedes
By PhysiciansInc. on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

For the last 15 years I have driven Mercedes Benz automobiles. Honestly it was part of my image, I took tremendous pride in the appearance of my vehicle a 500SL convertible which I had paid over 85k. At 46k miles I experienced several mechanical breakdowns so I took it to the dealer without any help: Fustrated I rented a enterprise rental vehicle (a honda Accord) to drive 500miles I was so happy I sold my mercedes and purchased this flawless Accord with Navigation system. I must admit I don't get the thumbs up from passers bye but the overall confidence of this vehicle and predictability factor is worth it!!..