Used 2004 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 731 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2004 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Best Car Yet
By Patty

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Best car that I have ever owned. Hardly any maintenance, great gas mileage and always dependable. I have replaced the rear brake pads at 35,000 miles, new tires and a new battery and that's it in 6 years. The only drawback is that my tall husband hates getting into this car. The leg room in the passenger seat is very generous.

fun to drive

better warranty

Great Overall Car
By Dennis Schlottman

2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased this car in April 09' with just under 28k. Now at 58K and no problems. Great performance from the V6.Fuel economy is excellent at 28 - 32 mpg. I do my own maintenance which includes draining and filing the transmission fluid every 15k. "Honda Trans fluid only.

V6 performance, fuel economy

Better turn radius.

Excellent Value
By Scott

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We bought the EX V6 w/NAV new in 2004. We've put 114,000 miles on it and so far have only changed the oil and replaced the tires! We have had no problems with the brakes or transmission. The V6 gives excellent power so we can safely pass uphill if needed. Handles great - takes tight corners without making a sound.

We love the XM Radio, dual-odometer, trip computer, courtesy light, moon- roof, overall cockpit layout is smartly designed.

Could use an auto-dim rear-view mirror, free NAV updates, 12 mo. XM subscription, sunroof could tilt up a little higher. Too many voice commands to remember,and slow to respond-we never use them. Several steering wheel controls are uneccesary.

Awesome car
By benmoiralamborn5

2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car used with 78,000 miles, in little over 2 years we have put on another 62,000 miles. Change the oil every 5,000 miles religiously. Other than a new set of tires that is it. In my opinion the body styling looks better than the new models. I may look for a low mileage similar model when buying again.

Great car
By jml

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Curtain Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So far this has been a great car. I was kind of concerned with the high mileage, but after I had the car checked out by 2 different mechanics, I was told that this is a great used car to buy and should get many more miles on it.

alarm, sunroof, tilt/telescope wheel, handling, gas mileage

maybe door locks that automatically lock either when the car starts or is put in drive. (I didn't notice this until I drove down the road) it is not a deal breaker