2004 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Chalk another one up for the Accord
By James on 07/28/08 11:02 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is our 3rd Accord and I must say to date the best. Very peppy 4 Cyl. and very nice driving experience. Doing about 34 on ave. and 38 MPG to 39 MPG on trips. Honda for the most part still a great value!.

Good car
By hondaperson on 06/07/08 16:07 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought new in '04. Nice design, spacious interior, huge trunk capacity, nice look in and out. Decent pick up when merging onto highway. Good sound system, everything conveniently placed for the driver. Never had a problem with it!

Tough customer
By Roger on 05/25/08 04:40 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Has the 5 speed automatic, which I could find on no other 2004 4-cylinder car. I'm 6' 4" and fit pretty well,find the seat comfortable and driver position good. A requirement was that I fit in the back seat, which I do, with no headroom problems (Camry failed this test). Handling is good with sport suspension and tires--twisty roads are fun. Brakes have great feel but are a tad weak,the antilock brake system works well. Engine is smooth and has zing. Tranny is uncanny, as is the cruise control. Interior is stylish and practical, heating and a/c work fine. A slight buzz developed after a bad Spokane pothole. Exterior is good- looking,somewhat stubby rear end--if you like gaudy, get a Pontiac.

Amazing
By Chelsey on 04/20/08 18:50 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I'm 16 years old, and my parents bought me this car because they knew Honda's would be reliable. I know I haven't had this car for long, but I have three older brothers, all of which were given an Accord, and I have two younger sisters who will also receive one. My dad has owned 6 Accords and we have never had one that wasn't reliable, and this one is no exception. It's great for a beginner driver because it's easy to drive. I feel safe in it, and it takes away a lot of fear in driving. The AC is fantastic, along with the radio sound quality. The 6 CD Changer is amazing as well :) I have no complaints about this car.

Fantastic Vehicle!!
By redaccord04 on 04/19/08 19:29 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned this car for about 6 months. It had 35,450 miles on it when i bought it. I now have 45,400 and still purrs like the day she rolled off the lot. Great gas mileage on trips, and surprisingly driving all around town gas mileage is exceptional for a V6. Tight build quality, some minor rattles but people must remember, Honda's are tight cars with a lot of hard plastic. With rough pavement its hard to be surprised. Turn the radio up and enjoy!!!

One Awesome Car!
By Vols Fan on 04/10/08 18:14 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have now owned this vehicle since new- -4 years and 60,000 miles--still on the original tires. Best vehicle I have ever owned. No mechanical problems whatsoever. Plenty of room in the backseat for my two teenage boys when we travel. I am looking for another in a different color for my wife!

Great car
By Gordy Omolaiye on 03/22/08 15:16 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My first accord having driven a Camry. Simply just a great car. Mine has gone 65, 000 Miles and still going on strong. What More can I ask for in a car?

Best Car Ever Owned!
By Paddy on 02/11/08 13:36 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is without a doubt the best car I have ever owned. It is so unbelievably quiet you can hear yourself whisper at 45 mph. The engine alone (V6) was worth it. It is very powerful and I have averaged about 24 mpg combined so far. Unbelievable car.

My Third Accord and Probably Best So Far
By ILoveAccords on 02/06/08 10:18 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just traded in my '96 Honda Accord EX on a '04 Honda Accord LX, and so far I love it. This model feels more substansial than my last one. I have owned a '00, a '96, and now an '04. Out of all 3 models, this is probably the best one I've had yet. I love the way it handles, the way it gives you a "command" view of the road. It sits a lot higher than my '96. I drive it to school and to work. But I plan on taking this one on a few trips to visit family. I love the center stack for the stereo and heating/ac controls. It really brings the car up into "luxury" model status. I also love the tilt, telescoping steering wheel. Haven't had it long, but so far, no complaints.

2004 EX-L V6
By Mike on 12/25/07 10:06 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This has been the best automobile I have ever owned. It has an abundance of power and still gets great gas mileage. The engine is bullet proof, and I will replace this one with another.