Used 2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2004 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

totally awesome car
By resengl

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome car! The Accord is a very well built, solid car and it's a joy to drive. Its roomy, comfortable and FAST. It is so quiet that the car seems to float on air - you see is moving, but you can not hear it. Plenty of features and easy to use instrament stack. The Navi system is worth the extra money and is extremely useful. The XM radio is great addition. The only glitch is that the front slope on the hood seems to get chipped easily.

Favorite Features

Navi, XM radio, dual temp control, Seats, cabin room, combined key fob that locks doors and opens trunk, telescopic steering wheel.

Suggested Improvements

The car should have auto on headlights, more powerful sound system, heated side mirrors, auto dimming rearview mirror, more pre-sets for XM radio (only 6 XM but 12 FM), the front slope seems to get chipped too easily.

Almost or Downhill
By leromero

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Honda Quality did not match previous cars, leather seats keep a lot of heat,plastic finishes are not quite good, the windshield distorts the view, I took it to the dealership, the manager was suprised to see it, we checked many cars in the lot and he acknowledged that the deffect was in every car even in the Oddiseys! He was truly surprised of not seen it before and that none saw that detail before. The car accelerates and breaks very well however the the quality almost there but did not matcht my other cars.

Favorite Features

Navigation System, Suspension, Breaks, Acceleration, features vs. Price

Suggested Improvements

Ventilation in the leather seats, Windshield manufacturing, eliminate vibrations on the doors when the radio is at high volume, inside plastic finish

Pleased with Honda in Omaha
By RonInOmaha

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Exceptionally smooth, well put together vehicle. Performance is exceptionally quick and steady. The NAV system is well worth the extra charge

Favorite Features

Navagation system, voice command, smooth performance

My New Honda
By donnasmill

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had it 2 months. Traded in my minivan for a Honda. So far I am very pleased with the handling and the smoothness of the car. I will be taking it on long trips this summer and hope it will still be satisfactory!

Favorite Features

I have enjoyed the ease of moving the steering wheel where I want it. I love the satellite radio! As well as the Navigation device. The seat warmer is also a plus on those cool mornings back in February and early March.

Suggested Improvements

I would only change the seats a little. When I get into the car, I always seem to have a hard time getting into the seat because it is slightly curved and I have the seat forward because I am shorter than a Male driver. I hope I don't wear out the seat

the coolest
By johnhezz

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

i recommend honda accord to everyone. i have two. i rides like a expensive luxury car.

Favorite Features

navi

Suggested Improvements

larger rims, and wheel base.