2004 Honda Accord DX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
The Best of the Best
By Mark5121 on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

First a word of advice... save up for the Honda Accord EX with Navigation. While it seems like a $1950 toy it just SEEMS that way. It is an AMAZING total computer...not just a route-finder like so many others. Now onto the vehicle as a whole. You will not find a vehicle in the 24-26k range (after haggling) that comes close to this car in any way. In fact I would put it up against any BMW 3 series and a substantial test drive will have you feeling the same.

'03 Accord V6
By tdk1 on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned several Honda's and '03 is a nice improvement over previous. Quiet and smooth ride. Transmission shifting is very smooth.

Two weeks old
By Magilla on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I looked at the Altima, Passat and Accord. I'm really happy I went with the Accord. Very soft leather and interior feel is excellent.

Love my honda
By cyn on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Accord, and it is the best so far. I love the changes they have made to the new 2003 models.

I Love my Accord V-6
By lotustwo on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love this V-6. It is my second..upgrade from 98 V-6 :The first model. This is a very smooth riding and quiet car. Has alot of power. Hardin Honda was great. Renaldo was my sales person. $400 under MSRP. I also had teflon coating. What an upgrade! the body just glows.

honda is number 1
By chelle23 on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

this is my 3rd honda.i just love these cars they are wonderful.i just traded my '99 in for the 2004,and i love it.

A mixed bag at best.
By dickg on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After 8 years in the Dodge Stratus/Chrysler Cirrus genre, I bought my first Accord. Acceleration was great but the bumpy ride and wide turning are inferior to the previous Mopars. Headlamps are incredibly bright. Fit and finish, upholstery, the small trunk and outdated trunk design leave room for improvement. Ditto for the expensive keys and inability to use power ports unless the car is on. Powertrain warranty is the worst of any major manufacturer. Interior had foul smell. Dealer tried to upsell.

HONDA ACCORD
By lena on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I LOVE MY HONDA ACCORD., I AM A REPEAT BUYER AFTER TRYING OUT A FORD TAURUS, WHICH I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH. (I HAD A 1997 HONDA TOO) .. I WILL NEVER OWN ANOTHER CAR BESIDES A HONDA !

A little disappointed
By Exec on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

You can't beat a Honda. We know we got a car that will carry us through, but we're a little disappointed with what seems to be sloppy engineering of the interior and inattention to fine details (see below).

I LOVE MY CAR
By wesgrl on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Now granted I went from a manual everything stick shift Dogde Neon but this car is excellent. It gets the same gas mileage that my neon did, it handles nicely, it's a solid smooth ride. I don't even know it when I do 95MPH, not that I have done it officer! I am definetly a Honda girl for life!