2004 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews 68

2004 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Hard to beat the Honda Accord at $25K
By ampang701 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Very smooth, very quiet, excellent interior for a car that costs $25K. Controls and switches are best-in-any- class. The engine, always Honda's forte, is incredible. Seats are a big improvement over previous generations and might be the best car seats I've ever experienced. Exterior styling is OK, except the rear-view (of the 4dr sedan) needs to be reconsidered.

not sorry i bought it
By barbra1030 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

after waiting 13 years to buy another car (with the expectation that i will have this car for quite a while, as well) i decided on the accord EX-L. i did a lot of researching and test drove a number of cars before settling on the accord. i am very happy with it. it handles really well and gas mileage is phenomenal, especially in my situation where i do a lot of short trips vs regular highway driving. there is a lot of interior storage, which my previous car was sadly missing, so i no longer have to store my sunglasses jammed between the seat and the console. i'm not second guessing my decision.

Better than ever
By moose on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The accord just does what I want it to do -- It starts every time, drives with some fun and spirit, never breaks, and even looks a little racey.

Awsome
By juliekayt on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I simply love it! It gives you the feel of luxury without the $, yet it is sporty. A real head turner.

Bad Sales Service Norm Reeves
By Very Very Unhappy on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Car has paint defeat when purchase. Dealer said it was just dirty. Took in 2 times to dealer. one was for a day. The 2nd car was left for for a week. White spot on paint. Services center said it need to be repainted. Car less then 2week old. Alarm & tint was install elsewhere from dealer for about $300. Sale manager very rude. Will not refund the $300 but only the replaced with a new car. Was told to remove it ourself. Didn't accept dealer offer. Wrote to honda motors. Its been about 7 bussiness days & still waiting. Will not purchase another Honda again. We have 4 honda at home. BS. Beware Norm Reeves Honda!

Honda Accord LX
By C-130Driver on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great car, the styling and ergonomics are good. I like the availability of a 5 speed manual trans. The day I bought the car I took it on a 700 mile road trip and got 37 miles per gallon. Not bad for a fullsize car. The car is quiet and handles great. Just what I'd expect from a Honda.

Honda is the Best
By link on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Honda is the number one import in my opinion, especially now that I have purchased the latest model Accord. I have now learned why they have been labeled the number one import vehicle.

Accord Rocks!
By mdsrd on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The EX, V6 pushes out 240 hp for the thrill of your life! Not bad for a Honda. From doing internet searches to 12 different dealers, was able to get car for $200 under invoice. Call Angelia at College Park Honda - great customer service. This is my third honda and the best one yet!

The Best of the Best
By Mark5121 on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

First a word of advice... save up for the Honda Accord EX with Navigation. While it seems like a $1950 toy it just SEEMS that way. It is an AMAZING total computer...not just a route-finder like so many others. Now onto the vehicle as a whole. You will not find a vehicle in the 24-26k range (after haggling) that comes close to this car in any way. In fact I would put it up against any BMW 3 series and a substantial test drive will have you feeling the same.

EX V6 w/XM and Navi
By jebinc1 on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

03 vs. 04 seat belt warning system and automatic front air bag deactivation system upgraded Navi DVD and software (20030629). For example, elevation is now accurate to 10 feet. XM is really nice. I never thought I would ever pay for radio, but I just might when the free three month OEM package expires. The drivers seat hip support is much softer. Electric seat are smoother running. On the 03 the seat edge was very firm/stiff. NO RATTLES in the 04. The 03 that I had was a rattle trap. The car suspension seems more compliant and it feels to me to ride much smoother AND quieter. Fit and finish seems much improved (tight gaps).