2004 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Hard to beat the Honda Accord at $25K
By ampang701 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Very smooth, very quiet, excellent interior for a car that costs $25K. Controls and switches are best-in-any- class. The engine, always Honda's forte, is incredible. Seats are a big improvement over previous generations and might be the best car seats I've ever experienced. Exterior styling is OK, except the rear-view (of the 4dr sedan) needs to be reconsidered.

Awsome
By juliekayt on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I simply love it! It gives you the feel of luxury without the $, yet it is sporty. A real head turner.

04 Accord
By DMW on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have the car just over a month and put 3500 miles on it. Performance of the 4 cylinder is amazing. Any more power that you get from the 6 is a waste of gas, this car flies and on 70mph trip I got 35 mpg. It's not a sports car but its pretty sporty if you are looking for a family sedan.

Bad Sales Service Norm Reeves
By Very Very Unhappy on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Car has paint defeat when purchase. Dealer said it was just dirty. Took in 2 times to dealer. one was for a day. The 2nd car was left for for a week. White spot on paint. Services center said it need to be repainted. Car less then 2week old. Alarm & tint was install elsewhere from dealer for about $300. Sale manager very rude. Will not refund the $300 but only the replaced with a new car. Was told to remove it ourself. Didn't accept dealer offer. Wrote to honda motors. Its been about 7 bussiness days & still waiting. Will not purchase another Honda again. We have 4 honda at home. BS. Beware Norm Reeves Honda!

Honda Accord LX
By C-130Driver on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great car, the styling and ergonomics are good. I like the availability of a 5 speed manual trans. The day I bought the car I took it on a 700 mile road trip and got 37 miles per gallon. Not bad for a fullsize car. The car is quiet and handles great. Just what I'd expect from a Honda.

Honda is the Best
By link on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Honda is the number one import in my opinion, especially now that I have purchased the latest model Accord. I have now learned why they have been labeled the number one import vehicle.

The Best of the Best
By Mark5121 on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

First a word of advice... save up for the Honda Accord EX with Navigation. While it seems like a $1950 toy it just SEEMS that way. It is an AMAZING total computer...not just a route-finder like so many others. Now onto the vehicle as a whole. You will not find a vehicle in the 24-26k range (after haggling) that comes close to this car in any way. In fact I would put it up against any BMW 3 series and a substantial test drive will have you feeling the same.

EX V6 w/XM and Navi
By jebinc1 on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

03 vs. 04 seat belt warning system and automatic front air bag deactivation system upgraded Navi DVD and software (20030629). For example, elevation is now accurate to 10 feet. XM is really nice. I never thought I would ever pay for radio, but I just might when the free three month OEM package expires. The drivers seat hip support is much softer. Electric seat are smoother running. On the 03 the seat edge was very firm/stiff. NO RATTLES in the 04. The 03 that I had was a rattle trap. The car suspension seems more compliant and it feels to me to ride much smoother AND quieter. Fit and finish seems much improved (tight gaps).

Accord Rocks!
By mdsrd on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The EX, V6 pushes out 240 hp for the thrill of your life! Not bad for a Honda. From doing internet searches to 12 different dealers, was able to get car for $200 under invoice. Call Angelia at College Park Honda - great customer service. This is my third honda and the best one yet!

'03 Accord V6
By tdk1 on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned several Honda's and '03 is a nice improvement over previous. Quiet and smooth ride. Transmission shifting is very smooth.