2004 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Outstanding Car!
By Scowboy5150 on 09/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Leased this car after looking at BMW 330, Acura TSX and Infiniti G35 Coupe. I used to think the BMW manual was the slickest shifting unit out there until I got my Accord. Clutch is effortless and the shifter moves into each gate with a satisfying mechanical click. Honda really got it right with this car. Fit/finish is what you'd expect from Honda- superb. Very mild mannered during normal driving but the 3.0 V6 will stand up and roar if you get your foot in it. This car is every bit as good as its higher-priced competitors. If you don't care much about status symbols like BMW, definitely look at this car and save 10 grand.

DONNA'S OPINION
By GYPSY on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

ONLY PROBLEM I COULD FIND, WAS THE INTERIOR CLOTH COLORS ARE "TOO LIGHT" ESPECIALLY FOR YOUNG ONES IN THE FAMILY. TO DRIVE THIS VEHICLE IS A DREAM, THE OPEN HIGHWAY SAYS IT ALL. IT IS QUICK & RESPONSIVE. I'M HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE.

Beyond Expectations!
By David Viken on 09/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The first read about this auto in the NY Times in 2002. I was quite certain I would purchase when the model became available. After what seemed like an endless wait I had my terrific coupe. This is the first auto I have owned that gives a great driving experience each time I leave home. The excitement of the car remains. Furthermore, the safety, acceleration and comfort provided never dims. I do take good care of this auto. It takes great care of me. Finally, the excellent service and care offered by the dealer is of a quality I have never experienced before. Should the model remain, I will certainly purchase another. David Viken, Iowa City

WOW
By Don70 on 09/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best Honda I ever owned and this is my fourth one. It is very well built and the performance is excellent. I don't like the seatbelt bells but they are probably for my own good. There is some torque steer but that's what you get with fast front wheel drive cars. The 6 speed shifter is very smooth and the engine is very responsive. The ride is smooth and the gas mileage is good as long as you don't continually accelerate too fast which is hard to avoid with this fun car. The sound system is great especially with the satelite radio. I heartily recommend this car.

my honda
By laura lanier on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

i love to drive it. it is so smooth riding

2004 EX-V6N Manual
By tcamarda on 09/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My criteria included sub 15 sec quarter mile, .8 skid pad, slalom 63MPH, and something to augment our Grand Prix on road trips. This car meets all of those requirements at a price far lower than other capable alternatives. Ride with the manual option has the handling sophistication of the Acura TSX I road tested, but the all season tires are a limiting factor. Power is abundant with torque giving easy third gear cornering allowing 3rd 4th changes only needed around town. The manual has a note on 6spd vehicles needing higher grade fuel to stop knocking below 1000RPM, I put in premium this tank and its giving soother clutch engagement.

My Honda
By phat10465 on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent car overall. Smooth ride, Sleek body, the V-6 is a wise choice. I am very satisfied with the 2004 Honda Accord. I get complements on the car all the time.

Awesome Car
By rockit on 09/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The first impressions leave the driver with the feeling of comfort yet very powerfull car. Everything about the ergonomics falls just in its right place. Even 2 months after driving the car, qualities are discoverred that where not anticipated. For instance the rev on the engine will actually stay at 2000 RPM when doing a slow shift between 5th and 6 gear.

nice car
By allen wilson on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Curtain Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

i love this car and the body style

Better than my old accord in every way
By whittvanessa on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second honda accord. My first was a 2001 4 dr 4 cyl. My complaints about that car were limited. Inadequate brakes and not enough power with the auto trans. This new honda takes care of all my gripes. The performance is very good for a 28k car. The nav/cd/xm stereo is very user friendly and down right fun to play with. My only complaint about this car is that the stiff underpinnings bring out the rattles in the interior trim.