Used 2004 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

My Silver Bullet
By Flyerniki

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this Honda Accord EX/V6(MT) Coupe after owning 3 Mitsubishis. Needed a sporty car with the room of a sedan. This was the one. The back seat is actually comfortable. My only regret, that I didn't get the nav system. Spend the money and get it. 90 MPH feels like you are floating and don't forget the 6th gear... it is there for traveling. Super fun to drive, my husband loves taking her out every once in a while. She has been across the country 3 times now and done beautifully all 3 times. My husband drives a Jeep and when he stops for gas I still have half a tank and it takes 87. Overall, love the car and would recommend it to anyone!

6 speed, XM, 6 disc in dash changer, heated seats, map light that stays on when the lights are on. Gives the car a nice evening glow. Seats are very comfy and perfect for summer!

Blind spots are pretty bad in the front driver side and rear passengers. Just takes some getting used to. One touch moonroof controls. Paint chipped easily on the front. Side mirror dimmers.

Great ride !
By DJ

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Really great car to drive. I love the way it picks up speed smoothly. There are a few little rattles especially when its cold. Besides that it's been a great car to me.

Love the punch this car has when your passing up people. Great 6 disc cd changer, speakers sound excellent for it being stock. Seat warmers are awesome during the winter. Air conditioner is also excellent during the hot months of the year. Great hwy mileage.

They have to improve on the interior of this car. I noticed a few rattling sounds and the car was no more than a year or to old. The buttons on the steering wheel should light up too. Car also provides you with very bad blind sides when pulling up to a 4 way stop.

Mostly Accolades for the Accord Coupe
By Happy Honda Owner

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Overall this is a fabulous car. I am very pleased with it and would lease one again. Visibility is an issue with this vehicle. The frame to the left and right of the front windshield is rather wide & it impairs visibility especially when converging upon 4-way stops with cars approaching to left or right at the same speed. They can totally be hidden from view as can pedestrians. Over the shoulder visibility is also somewhat limited and extra time is needed to double- check blind spots.

I'm rather pleased with getting an average city/hwy mileage of 28mpg along with decent acceleration abilities. The 6-disc CD changer and car stereo are decent, as is the electric adjustable seat height. Leg room is good. The moon roof is thoroughly enjoyed. Reliability is excellent.

The sunglass holder pops down unexpectedly & there have been a few dashboard squeaks up at the passenger front airbags area. Visibility issues, explained above. ALL controls need backlighting on the steering wheel & doors--difficult to locate at night. Window up/down icon confusing to passengers.

My 5th Honda since 1991(V4's)
By Accord V6 Coupe

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the Honda I always wanted. A divorce helped me in buying what I wanted. The car is on the BMW scale (I owned a 520 in Germany). The handling in not as balanced but all other categories it is the better of the two, an money is the driver here, 10K dollars worth. The car is a 10, Better mattes, these are not so good. The interior is A+ leather fits well and the XM is an added feature. The V6, don't care what they say about the V4, buy the six it purrs at 3.5K RPM doing 80 MPH and have fun it's what lifes all about. Drive it like a stick, you won't need the manual, I drove it, buy the Auto.

Exterior looks like a Mercedes Coupe. Interior-Leather, Leather, Leather. Good visablity all around, not like the Nissan 300ZX where you can't see cause of pillars. I want to be in control on the highway because others are not, this Honda V6 masters the highway and others are envious.

Larger front disks. Place the engine more mid mounted will help with cornering balance. Sound is good but give me some Bose Speakers and increase wattage.

Honda Accord 6mt 2004
By Jerry

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car. Fast, fun to drive and comfortable with it's creature comforts. People actually fit in the back!

V-6 engine, shifts smooth, comfortable, dual exhausts, roomy trunk.

Better suspension. Drives a lil to soft. Not asking for a race car tuned one, just stiffer. Will be replacing the springs.